Friday, August 9, 2013

Here we are, it's Friday

Here we are, it's Friday...this week rolled by to dang fast...but I got up early cause I didn't sleep well last night.  I was tossing Nd turning and wasn't even dancin'.  Can't even remember if I had a dream or not...

So up I was and out the door at 7am and to the grocery store...I like to get in and get out..had my list together and went down them isles and to the register packed my good and back home in a little over an hour and a half...thank goodness!

Of course the rains came ...so it was to be..put my stuff away had my plans what was for dinner...shrimp scampi and a lemon brownie cake...and psst....it was really good :)

Tonight we're watching the Eagle and Patriots play..as you can tell it's foot ball time again... Hubby is content and so are the critters..Ms Shug had her taste of shrimp and she liked it too.  Hahaha

Now it's just leaning back and watching the game while I work on that christening outfit...with white gloves on and a towel on my lap...crank up that A/C. !

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always. God Bless....

Yes, it's an early post cause Mister Sandman is coming soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment