Monday, August 26, 2013

Oh my Monday Morning

Oh my Monday Morning and I'm still not up to par..woke up at 2am coughing and couldn't go back to sleep..so I did some laundry and figured I'd wait till hubby got up and out to work and got the critters fed take my meds and go back to bed....and that's exactly what I did..

My Sinus infection is kicking butt...however, if I'm not better within a few more days ...then I'll call the Doc...just taking it easy and resting and taking meds to clear this baby up..

With the changes in weather I feel like I'm wearing a mask and energy level is just about zilch....I mean I can only do what I need to and that's that..

Got to lean back on the recliner and fall asleep around 11am woke up at 2pm and let the critters out and even Ms Shug knew I wasn't feeling well..she's been quiet.!...

My balance is a little off so I'm being careful not to do anything to outlandish I mean I've done some pretty crazy stuff when I should have not been up and around..  

Did manage to get critters fed tonight and hubby got home and just heated up the left overs..and he helped me...but I'm just taking it slow and easy..and hope I get a good night sleep tonight..watch I won't be able to sleep with all the sleeping I did today...hahaha

Now it's time to let the critters out before bed and I can just do the march of the wooden soldiers and fall into bed...get comfy and watch some movie, set my timers and pray for a good night..

All you traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment