Friday, March 1, 2013

Fixing Stuff on Friday !

Fixing Stuff on Friday!...OH YEAH....I had lots of stuff to get fixed and put away plus I had to shred all that chicken I cooked up...and I was just dragging my feet but today I needed to get off my asp and get er done..

My morning was busy and my brain was busy haha...Ms Shug wanted to play while I attempted to clean her cage..nothing finer than to have a bald butt bird keep calling you and jumping on your shoulder as you try to get things done..finally I had to stop and play with her ..and she laughed..like she won...HUH?????

Then it was on to vacuuming my rug that now looked tweed again..see with this weather going from hot to cold me Rotties decide to drop more hair..and boy it was looking pretty bad...I didn't have a choice and I could hear my vacuum not wanna give either..hahaha..

Later I got to that chicken and I shredded and shredded OMG..but now I won't have to cook chicken till hubby comes down which will be on the 26th of March..Yahoo !

Oh, he called tonight to tell me he got his new full length leg brace and it felt weird but he managed to keep it on all day and when he went to get up from his desk he had only half a pant leg ..hahaha..the brace from his bouncing his leg all the time cut his pant leg...hahaha.. he's a one legged pant man..OMG..

I had this strange visual but if you knew my hubby you'd be laughing too..he can never sit still ...like nervous energy in motion and his leg is always bouncing so maybe this will be a cure or he'll be going through lots of pant legs hahaha..

I'm so lucky what can I say...it's what it is..and does it get any better..????Perhaps..hahaha..but he's a great guy and daffy like me..so we get along cause no one could put up with us..LOL

Ok, I'm beat and my dawgs are now all sleeping and tomorrow I have to go into town again and pick up my meds..yes, it's that time again and I'm really wanting to make something good... Got a recipe for Eggplant Parm in the Crock pot so I'm gonna make that Sunday...as I'm wanting something different..

Good night all and all traveling stay safe..and God Bless....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment