Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St Patty's Day on Sunday :)

Happy St Patty's Day on Sunday :) and it's the wearing of the Green...and as I've seen most have worn green even those who aren't Irish..but for today...We'll all be Irish...where's me Green Beer LOL...:)  YUCKO  hahaha

Morning was ok and as it dragged on I was gonna get up and go out but decided after I took charge of my pills of life I would not go anywhere...as for Monday Morning..YEPPERS...

I'll be on a mission as I have to pick up me DAWG food I ordered in and will first stop off at Walmart get that done and also need to pick up Chicken for the Critters...and of course cook up a batch when I come back home..

But it's also a Special Day for Me and Hubby...so I need to make sure I can sit back and have a few sips on the I pad with hubby as we Toast !!!


Tonight I really didn't do much but did a little more work on the baby blanket..this one has so many loops in it that it's light and airy and takes forever..lots of counting..OH MY STARS...


Watched a movie today that when I was 7 years old I went with my POP POP..to see.. it was the Daughter of Rosie O'Grady...yeppers I remember it well and of course I got a little teary eyed..sure brought back memories..

Watched the Amazing Race and cried when the Father and Son team called it quits as I know how difficult it had to be...didn't help my down in the mouth feeling..goodness it's been a long long time since hubby and I have been together....crazy but when I was working and traveling and had to be away it wasn't bad..but for some reason this time it's been really bothering me..guess cause he's had so many problems with his leg..

For me it comes natural to just deal with it and make the best but for him.. I worry..I know he's capable if something isn't right to let me know..but there's that feeling that I should be back home helping..of course I'm not much help with how I've been..but maybe moral support anyway..

Soon he'll be here..in fact I'm starting the count down...LOL  9 more days..!!!

Ok, I'm tired and a little upset..as Ms Abby pulled a "Gotcha" on Ms Reba..I hate that it happened..but when Abby is in a deep sleep and anyone walks by..and just touches her..LOOK OUT MOMMA...and that's what happened to Ms Reba...

Another added bad feeling I needed NOT..well, I need to just say my prayers and sure hope tomorrow is a gooder..but it will be cause it's our Anniversary..

So all those traveling..Stay Safe and as always...God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment