Sunday, March 3, 2013

Cold and Chilly on Sunday too !

Cold and Chilly on Sunday too !... boy the morning was really chilly and I could barely move..even my critters didn't want to go out till later on and I don't blame them... I did put a pot of Veg Beef Soup on as it was that kind of day and will be that kind of day tomorrow as well...

In fact just listening to the news and we are gonna have frost tomorrow morning..eeeeeeeeeeew...well at least my plants are in the garage and my one plant is covered... I also keep Ms Shug covered on all 3 sides going in and out in the morning...just in case..

Most of the day was really my day... I did nothing but relax and keep warm..I did go out and feed the wild birds as their feeder (big feeder) was empty and I imagine tomorrow morning will be the same.. they were hungry and brrrr cold too ..they flew in Puffy LOL..

So that's about my day other than I watched a couple of old movies and only did what needed to be done..and tomorrow will most likely be the same cause it's cold and I don't go out...not if I don't have too...:)

Watching the Celebrity Apprentice..what a group ..and I can see the sparks flying and it's just the beginning...I also watched the Amazing Race...I was glad to see the Father and Son win that part..tough being the Dad is injured...

Now I'm ready for bed and making sure it's warm before I crawl in for the count down..and it will be more soup for tomorrow..nothing wrong with that hahaha..

Have a good night all and Dawn if you read this..Enjoy that New Orleans food..it's mighty good...glad all is well and safe..

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment