Thursday, March 28, 2013

Traveling out in the world on Thursday :)

Traveling out in the world on Thursday :) ...Yeppers this morning we were busy getting things done so hubby and I could get out and do a little shopping...He's getting the routine down...hahaha

Went to Petsmart to pick up feed for Ms Shug then headed over to Lowe's to pick up the filters for the Frig and then did a little looking around ..and hubby was getting the itch for his "Greens"..

So we stopped for late lunch early dinner at Cracker Barrel..we sure enjoyed it.. hubby got his Fried Okra, Pinto beans,  Turnip Greens and Corn Bread..lordy he was grinnin' ear to ear and his Sweet Tea...now that made that man happy..Course when we left we could barely move ..but it was so enjoyable for me too...I mean no cooking or cleaning up...WOW..and hubby also bought me the big clock..looks like Big Ben..hahaha..but is neat and we both can see now what time it is...Big NUMBERS  LOL

For the rest of the day we just enjoyed looking out and watching all the happenings...cause the sun was feeling much better than morning..OMG.. it was really chilly...too chilly..!!!

As we sat around I saw the UPS driver pull up..OH YEAH.. my new Vac arrived and I was so wanting it to be delivered while he was here...taking this out of the box is a project hahaha...

Tomorrow I'll get to use it..:)  Also we hooked up the new phones I bought since Christmas...I mean not that I didn't know how..but moving all that stuff around and editing everything..ugh..while hubby relaxed he did the entering...boring :)

We watched American Idol and I'm so ticked off with their nonsense.. I mean Lazaro should have been gone..but NOPE...it was Devon and he didn't deserve to go..however the judges chose not to use their SAVE..wonder why ?????

Oh well, another disappointment... Although the guys are not great..and I can't believe that in all their pickings that they didn't find better singers ???? but I heard it was set for a Female to win...ticks me off as I try to believe we can do things fairly...but it is what it is !!!

Now I'm getting ready for bed and I am tired...So those traveling Stay Safe..and Paulette as you venture out in your "New" rig on it's maiden journey I'm excited for you and can't wait to hear all the good stuff...Have fun and enjoy...God Bless

1 comment:

  1. I so agree with you on your take of American Idol. Every year I say I won't watch it but I always do.

    ReplyDelete