Friday, March 8, 2013

Doctor visit on Friday !

Doctor visit on Friday...oh boy my nerves get going thinking about my blood work and what if..ok, so I'll keep myself busy till I get over there..hahaha..

Morning I was up at 3am ..I know that sucks and I was not able to even take a little few winks on the couch..but I did make a Banana Nut Blueberry Bread and that helped.hahaha... did my coffee mocha too..ok that's now getting better...and then got all the Critters done, Ms Shug taken care of and Redi Whip fed..all over and done even my outside birds and squirrels..

Then it was time to hit the road to get to the Doc's office..and of course I brought my crocheting to keep me busy as I wait..and in fact I had a long wait due to one of the patients getting ill...was hoping the woman would survive as she looked pretty bad..

Now my turn and ok..step on scale..HELLO THERE ..no gain/ and I lost a couple..ok..I'm off to a good start then wait in the little room again LOL...yeppers he comes in (the Doc) all smiles and says, "Don't know what you're doing but keep it up"...HUH?????? Yep, my blood work was awesome..

My A1C was 5.4 and my other numbers were below my level..can't remember them now cause they are still in my note book..UGH..but I'll repost them tomorrow ..hahaha...The Doc was happy and really talkin up a storm and asked if I would log down what I do for a week so he could kind of follow and maybe I could have some good input..

Seems I'm back to my research without even knowing it...but I do a Mediterranean life style actually ..something I was raised on and I do have a glass of wine a couple times a week..not a sweet wine but a sort of dry one..My intake on beef is not high..although I do eat steak but not often..mostly chicken, pork and fish..and I do eat salads and veggies.. I do have sweets but not a lot I go in spurts..but again I do things in moderation... I don't deny myself anything but I don't gorge either..

So I was really happy about my results now only if I could get my knees done..I surely struggle in my work with how my knees are..but I don't  allow myself to brood about it either I just struggle..

Wow I'm really tired I need to go lay down today was a very busy day I'll have to do catch up tomorrow...so Good night and Safe Travels All.. God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment