Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tis Thursday WoW !!!!

Tis Thursday WOW !!!!  the days are rolling by and soon hubby will be here in 5 days...WOW again !...:)

Got a call from the Window people and I'll see them next week...can't wait to get all this work done and do a few more changes in here..it's coming together nicely ..slowly but nicely..more and more feels like home cept for the Summer time...OH NO WAY... I'll head back North...:)

Today I did a lot of cooking so that I won't have to do it while hubby is here..Chcken is done and Rice and Veggies are done as well..now I have to put the dry food in the storage bins..that's a pain but I'll get that done too..

I am gonna have to step on that baby blanket and also those dish rags.. I need to get them done in a few weeks and out of here..so I don't have more stuff to find a place for...things seem to get caught up in bunches LOL..

Also have Doc appointment on the day hubby arrives..now that sucks too but I should be back home before he gets here...and most likely  it will be something simple for dinner and just relax..

Watched American Idol tonight and what a rip off.. I mean Paul wasn't my favorite either in fact the guys are not really that great the competition is in the gals and that's how it should be to the finals as well..

Oh before I forget today Ms Shuga is 8 months old...yeah the sweetie (although she was a bad bad girl today hahaha) is growing and yes, I took a picture when I could catch her being still..LOL...



Now I'm getting tired as my pace has got to step it up a bit and tomorrow is dig in and get er done LOL..them bags of food are heavy suckers but I'll slide and heave ho hahaha..

So those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless... I'm getting under cover..psst rain this weekend..boooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment