Monday, March 11, 2013

My not so great Monday :(

My not so great Monday :(.....and it truly wasn't .. the night before my legs were bothering me..and again I didn't sleep well.. in fact most the night I was awake..My knees could have been chopped off as far as I was concerned cause no matter how I tried to get comfy they weren't gonna let me..

Sucks when you don't sleep well..but I got up and just started to work on the baby blanket I had promised and soon to be getting that one done then I need to start on the Christening Blanket..of course I'm still waiting on hearing Boy or Girl..

My niece called to ask if I would make her some more Dish Rags..just what I needed another project..well if my nights keep up the way they are going ..heck I'll have that completed too..!

Tomorrow I have to get out of the house as soon as I get the rice made as that's the priority for tomorrows job plus throw in some laundry..OH YEAH.. my bag is full...hahaha and it's ain't Christmas ! :)

Watched the Biggest Loser tonight ..just Amazing..that's all I can say.. the transformation that is happening with those people...Amazing..and I'm so happy for them.. What a wonderful show..truly is and it does help so many people..

I've got to start writing my lists of things I need to get done again as I really need that to help my day..cause I get side tracked to easily lately...perhaps it's this depressing Day Light Savings..HUH?????

Ok, I'm really not in a great mind set and I need to perhaps just thank the good Lord for letting my pain ease up and thank him for the day I did have..good bad or indifferent.. I was still here on this ole earth..!

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless....that's a fact !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment