Friday, March 22, 2013

Winged it on Friday

Winged it on Friday....oh boy did I ever...got up early and had a pile of chicken I cooked up that was cooled in the frig and it was get er done today...so my day consisted of Shredding chicken and I do mean lots of it..but got it put up and in the freezer so I'll have some time to spend with the hubby when he gets here..

Also did a batch of sweet potatoes and butternut squash..chopped it all up and steamed it then cooled down and froze it also..yeah it was a day to get all the Critter food done up and put up...

Only thing I have to do is put the dry food in storage bins but I petered out by afternoon... I mean my legs and arms were tired and it was time to do a little lean back and take it easy...

Tomorrow I have my list of things need to get done along with make a pot of gravy and put that up in the freezer too...oh yeah when I can give myself a big jump start I get that poetry in motion....

Still haven't gotten a bed spread yet as the ones at Walmart looked terrible so maybe I'll go to J C Penny and check out what they have when the hubby gets here..then we'll make it a lunch date...LOL...yeah sounds pretty good to me..

Didn't watch much TV ..but I did manage to catch up on Survivor that I had recorded..and it was a good one...

Now I'm dragging my butt to bed and get a good night sleep cause I wanna get done early so I can enjoy some lean back and get some time in with me critters..and Ms Shug is getting a little bit of a character for my attention..like spilling her feed dish..several times...ugh ...and saying.."OH"..and me trying not to laugh after the umpteen time of picking the crap up...!

So I'm off to listen to some soothing music and drift off to slumberville..

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment