Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Busy Thursday ::)

A Busy Thursday !  and I did get to go to Winn Dixie..woo hoo..did my out side run and even filled me car up with gas and them points from Winn Dixie..got 35cents per gal off..not too bad :)

Did show a friend how to make gnocchi today and gave her even a quart of gravy (marinara sauce)...to take home and put enough in the freezer for several meals..was a long process but well worth it..

Felt good getting out for a bit and I still have another run to do to pick up my dog food I ordered.. I use a grain free food because of Zeke's problems and they all seem to be doing really good on it..

So most my day was busy and it went by quickly too..thank goodness and I'm now on the count down for when hubby comes in...and I know that time will be here before long..

This time we'll celebrate  Easter together that will be nice..been a long time since we have been able to do that...although we'll chat on the phone for our anniversary on the 18th of March..in fact I'll even have a glass of wine with him LOL..

The day was a sunny one which makes me feel good and although the mornings are brisk it doesn't last long..but soon can't wait for a warmer morning... I did put the heat on for tonight as it's suppose to be a little colder and maybe even frost brrrrrrrrrrr for tomorrow morning...YIKES..but still better then nasty weather..

So now I'm ready to hit that bed and tuck under that electric blanket..makes my legs feel good...and I'm able to sleep through without the pain waking me up..

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment