Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday, Saturday LOL

Saturday, Saturday LOL....I was on a roll..got up wee early and realized I need to get some bread ..NO TOAST...with my Mocha Coffee...hahaha...So when I got up as soon as it was 7:30am and I let the critters out..Ms Shug was still covered as it just started breaking dawn...I put my jeans on and out the door I went...

Riding down the highway on a mission..even called John and asked if he had some newspapers as I use them for Ms Shug's cage..and that I would stop on my way back from Winn Dixie...hahaha

Got In the store and zipped around picked up some sweet potatoes and butternut squash some milk and some Jewish Rye bread cause that makes the best toast with my Mocha Coffee...got in and got out and then quick stop at John's house ..honestly I don't think he even reads the papers.hahaha...he just gets the Sunday paper and I think for the coupons cause the paper is never used..you know what I mean..when someone reads the pages hahahaha...

What ever it works for me..so I picked up my stack and down the road I went..and got in the door and Ms Shug was at the bottom of her cages saying, "Hello, Hello.  Yoooo hoooo"..hahahaha.. I came in the door and she was jumping ..so I picked up the sheet and she was just a bouncing..ready for me..:)

Got her done and got the Critters fed too...and then on to me and my toast and coffee..ahhhhhhhh life is grand my enjoyment and even had a couple of chocolate chippers too.. so that meant that was now my breakfast and lunch combo...cause I was full...but ah that Mocha coffee is gooooood...

The rest of the day I was just busy putting up Critter stuff so I'll have a week of doing actually nothing..but maybe going for a ride around the community in my golf cart with hubby..as we go down to the lake here...and go out for lunch as we are more out to lunch than out in the evening...we are basically lean back and relax as our pace is always so hectic..plus now he joins me with bad knees and legs hahaha...

Tomorrow I'm just gonna do nothing.. .other than vacuum cause that's something I have to do all the time..ugh with these two Rotties..wow..the hair is unreal...and now Ms Shug and her feathers..hahaha...at least Ms Reba and Redi Whip don't shed..hahaha..

Now Redi Whip comes to the side of the tank where I am and just looks at me..and boy in the morning when I turn on his light he's up at the top waiting for his food..he now is more relaxed too...no longer nervous...thank goodness..

Time for me to head to bed..watching SNL..and then I'll fall out as I have it on timer...I never make the end of it as a rule...so with that I'll say..."Good Night All"....Safe Travels and as always...God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment