Thursday, March 7, 2013

Tried and True through Thursday

Tried and True through Thursday...now ain't that a mouth full..well the tried was my new grill and the True was...my pick on American Idol...woo hoo..

This afternoon I had my steak for lunch ..I tried my new grill and really was happy with the results..and not to say .."A good lunch/dinner too"...LOL 

Morning was busy ...Laundry and I could hear my washer gasping..(don't wait so long hahaha)..and then fold and put away..gawd I hate that job...but got it done and then it was on to putting my little little grill together..not my favorite job ..but that got done too..

Later in the day I had a neat time playing with Ms Shug..gosh she is getting so smart..and really entertaining...loves to pose and make you laugh at her and then she laughs back..that is so wild...and of course the Critters watch too..

Did get in a nap, as I need one.. I get up to dang early and by afternoon I go into La La mode hahaha..so it's best I just lean back on the couch and watch a little TV if I fall asleep so be it..but if not the body feels good just relaxing

Got a reminder call for Doc appointment in the morning and then get ready for a little visit..now that's a nice a..well it breaks up my week anyway..hahaha..

Watched American Idol and yep, picked 4 out of the 5 guys..the 5th one I really was iffy about..but the girls..got all 5 of them and I'd say.."if it's a gals time to win it will be Candice"...

By far one of the best singers in a long time and guess cause she sings with such soul and has a jazz twist to it..and very much control...I'd say more like "Nina Simone"..smooth..

Now I'm ready for bed as I've got a very busy morning ahead of me..so Those traveling Stay safe and as always..God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment