Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ah! Now My Tuesday just washed through :)

Ah !  My Tuesday just washed through :)...had some rain ..actually much needed rain and most of the day was gloomy..so my mood was swing low sweet lady...cause ain't no sunshine ain't no smiling...just floating on about my business..

I did get to make a batch of Rice and Veggies which made the Critters happy and also Ms Shug is barking up a storm..and her tail feathers are starting to grow back in..so soon I will have a Barking Feathered Friend..LOL

Sorted through all my paper work of what I need to get done and get rid of and as I was going to run or should I say, "Drive to the store, I decided not "...I'll be out there pounding the pavement tomorrow..Lord willin :)

Did manage to get a few more inches on that baby blanket and hopefully I might be able to get it finished before hubby comes..which will be in 2 weeks..Now that's some pleasant news for a change..

I did cook some BBQ pork in the Crock Pot so I've got some for the freezer as well..and I'll make a pot of chili up tomorrow so that when hubby is here I can just do heat up instead of being stuck at the stove...

Watched Smash tonight and really just wasn't in the mood for much TV..guess some days I get bored with it.. just have it on for noise really..and playing with Ms Shug ..she's getting so smart and such a entertainer...I'm really enjoying her more each day..

Now as I look over I see my Critters are all tucked in and so will I be..still can't get my time right yet..it's a tough time change for me..personally they should leave it be...we'd all be happy ..

So those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless.....Nite All :)

No comments:

Post a Comment