Monday, March 4, 2013

Well Monday was chilly but turned out better

Well Monday was chilly but turned out better towards the afternoon...I got out the plants from the garage as I knew it was going to warm up..but waited till around 10am..cause when I got up on my temp gauge it said.."29"..hello there Momma ...it was bitter cold...brrrrrrrr

I had a morning chore ..one which I surely wasn't anticipating but Ms Abby got a little ill and I had to shampoo the dog room carpet..yeppers I did that at 6am..had too..one of those if I didn't get it done it would only cause me more problems ..so I may have been a little mouthy..but I do realize Ms Abby is an ole gal and these things will happen..at least it was the dog room...thank goodness..but I got it all cleaned up and rug shampooed and was done by 8am.

Thank goodness the sun was coming out and I could feel the warmth fill the room from the windows and next prodject was to uncover my out door plants and clean the bird bath and it was all mucky..

When I finally went to take the sheet down from the Purple leaf Hibiscus I noticed Mister Red..(Cardinal) talking to me from the branch..Yeppers the feeder was bone empty...they all were hungry and I had filled it up the day before..so that goes to tell ya when it's cold them birdies will eat to store fat !!!

So I got a big gulp cup and filled the big feeder and yeppers ..they all flew down and so did the Woodpeckers..they weren't gonna beat their beaks in that cold tree hahaha..

It felt good to feel the warmth of the sun and I was able to move a little better ..I guess I'm like the old lady that lives in a shoe box..hahaha..me bones creek when it's cold..hence why I came south but for some dang gum reason the ole north still isn't done with me yet...

I didn't do too much today as I mainly just took care of the critters and of course Ms Shug and even Redi Whip got my attention as I had to change the filter in the tank and also change some of the water...Yes, Ms Dawn another process for me to do..hahaha..

Tonight I watched the Biggest Loser and glad they all were and are looking mighty fine..I'm so glad to see that .. now if I could only get walking better..my knees just ain't a playing my game..but I'm still pushing..When I think how active I always was..and I'm some what but struggle it ticks me off..my days are if I'm good I go for it..and if I'm not I'll push a little but when I'm really bad well... I just do a little and complain...

Now I'm tired from my day and I'm ready to hit that bed..it's looking might good...tomorrow is election day here in this community..and I'll do my voting..not that eager cause there is really only one person I feel is really worth while..and I'm praying that he gets in...

So with that...all of you traveling Stay Safe..and as Always..God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment