Saturday, March 30, 2013

It was a Peaceful Saturday :)

It was a Peaceful Saturday :)  over slept this morning... I was up at 5:30 am as my electric blanket is doing the trick... keeping my legs warm..as most the times I'm awake because they ache..and with that little touch of heat seems to be helping..ah that feels so good too LOL

Morning was a little brisk again but I don't mind it as long as it's not frost ..however my big guys are wanting to sleep in especially Ms Abby..her hip bothers her with the cold..and I keep telling her .."Ms Abby, your not alone we'll limp out together "...she's so sweet and I'm dreading her going down hill on me..She's 11 years old and Rotties have those problems that comes along with big dawgs..Age is not long.. I pray every day that she'll be ok for me..not like my Ms Reba who will be 17 in May..she's got her moments but so far so good..just stubborn on eating and that I take care of..

Hubby did a few errands for me..which was wonderful.. and then he always likes to be the shopper...hey, he can gladly do it.. hahaha.. I'll cook and clean and he can shop...that's one thing I've always hated...shopping..but forced to do it...ugh..I'd rather work long hours than be the domestic diva..ack !!!  hahaha..

Most the day though I just did some straightening up and cooked some Baby Back Ribs for Dinner tonight and they were good..cept boy you can stuff yourself on them..OUCH...

Tomorrow is another one of those eat your face days..OH MY STARS...I'm so not use to this..but making hubby enjoy his time here..and today was one of those gooders too...Ms Shug was just enjoying hubby..she finally was sitting on his lap and letting him pet her...they became a team today finally..I knew it would as she is such a sweet heart but was just different for her..took 3 days and they now are good buddies...Thank YOU LORD>....I didn't want her to be mean towards hubby.. I mean that can happen just like what I went through all those years with Medusa..but she and I did get along on short terms...so this had to be a good thing as I felt if at this time I were to get sick..she and Hubby would be ok...

Watching the Ten Commandments and you know I don't care how many times I've seen it...it's still a fantastic story and movie and acting is Superb !

Now I'm ready to lean back and enjoy so all of you that are traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless....

Tomorrow is Easter ....May God's Blessing fall on all of you !

No comments:

Post a Comment