Sunday, March 24, 2013

Palm Sunday...OH MY STARS !

Palm Sunday...Oh My STARS !... I can't believe it next week will be Easter and hubby will be here for Easter Sunday...WOW..that's gonna be great I'll have to get a little Easter Basket with a few goodies in it..and I know Ham is on the menu...

Today I did absolutely nothing..well not really I mean I have to do my usual like it or not but after that I just leaned back and watched the rain come in and go and come in and go...heard that thunder and saw a few flashes...but mostly heavy down pour and then by 4ish it was all gone...

Got all my trash together and wheeled that to the curb so that is done and then made sure I washed all the feed bins..cause they have to be refilled...yeah it's the normal routine and I even cooked up several batches of sweet potatoes and froze them for Ms Shug and Critters...

Watched Second Hand Lions again and boy that is really a great flick..enjoyed that movie and everytime I watch it I still feel the same ..great feeling and really and enjoyable movie..

Now I'm ready for bed.. I mean my day although not much I did but just in and out dragging this and that getting the Critters all done and Ms Shug.. I do believe she now feels she's a DAWG..she barks about everything..hahaha. and then laughs..OK, now where's the I LOVE YA ?????  nope it's barking just like Ms Reba..I now see who rates...hahaha

So tomorrow I have a few things to do and mainly make sure I have my hubby's soda..well, I make my own so he's gonna just enjoy this..hahaha..it's a tad bit different and not so sweet but it's refreshing..so we will see how it goes..

It's that time and I'm really ready to call it a night...Safe Travels and oh yeah..God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment