Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It's Raining It's Pourning and NO WINDOWS for Wednesday :)

It's raining, It's pouring and No Windows for Wednesday :)...Oh My STARS...LOL

I woke up to rain pounding on me roof and I said to me self..."no windows today"...hahaha.. I was right..oh well another day will go by but I should be use to this being Florida...I mean I've never got things done when they say they were going to.....hence the name Flo ri duh !!!!

I was busy and boy I just was crossing things off my list but tomorrow I've got chicken to cook up..big time  like 30lbs of it...Holy Hannah...

Most of the day my brain was working on what I needed to get out of the way and what I wanted to make for when hubby gets here...but I've done up lots of goodies in the freezer and then I thought..Make it simple stupid LOL...yeah see I do talk to myself to get some good answers...

Then the day looked gloomy and I knew the rain was a gonna come and we so badly need it..but couldn't it wait..NOPE...so on with the show as we say..

This afternoon I got the "jet lag" feeling and we all took a nice nap..even Ms Shug was nestled down on the pillow..she by the way is a riot..she just fits in and I hope she doesn't change cause when I leave this earth and she goes to her new home she will be a well sort after sweet heart.. I mean to tell you she gets right in on the program..and tomorrow she'll be 8mos old..yep, I take a picture every month so I can see her progress of course she's a bald asp bird and even her top knot feathers are kind of sparse...she sure is active and does those flips and attacks on her toys...it's wild watching

Tonight as I fed the Critters she was waiting for hers too... I'm telling ya she was barking..I stopped and put those veggies and chicken in her dish and she was heading for it..and just a gabbing...she's one of the critters for sure..

Watched American Idol and I don't know why they choose the Beatles Music..it's a classic and no one does it justice but the Beatles..it's a fact.. those kids most of them never heard the music..can you imagine..omg...but any way I picked out my 3 or 4...and even though I really think Candice is by far the best she didn't make my cut this week...it was Kree, Angie, Devon and Janelle...but the one I feel that should go home is Lazara...sorry I know he tries but it wasn't good tonight...

I did record Survivor and I'll watch that on Friday cause tomorrow is American Idol dump day..and I'm beat after the show any way...so that's my story for today....

Safe travels to all that are on the highway and as always  God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment