Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wham Bam and Wednesday is almost over !

Wham Bam and Wednesday is almost over !...It seems like I just got up and my day is almost over...I did do something today...I think I did..hahaha...well of course silly ya know I had too..Maybe ?????

Got my chores done and that's always a challenge cause I never know what I am gonna have to do...but one thing I know I've got to do and that's Laundry..holy Hannah it sure creeps up on ya.. so tomorrow my thing is LAUNDRY..

Most my day was just gathering things I don't need and need to find a place for and not mine..so I'm doing up a Good Will box..and will take that over soon..and then I need to give Debbie a call and have her come over and help me ..cause my bottom cabinets need to be cleaned out and I know I can't get down on my knees ..so that's on my list for next week..

Most the day was just trying to get this baby blanket done..seems I'm dragging on it ..guess last year I got burned out on crocheting..cause I did a mess of blankets..

Tonight I watched American Idol..and I really like Devon..he sang It's Impossible in English and Spanish and did a fantastic job..he by far has the best male voice..and I actually put him in the category of Mark Anthony..same quality ..

I taped Survivor so I'll watch that tomorrow while I'm doing laundry..and then watch tomorrow night to see who on American Idol gets in the final 10..

That's about it for my day other than the election for the Board of Directors here was not even worth mentioning..shame but it's that way..hopefully with hiring a Management group they will help straighten out a mess..Maybe ????

Those Traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment