Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Another Day Another Dollar on Tuesday

Another Day Another Dollar on Tuesday...or should I say, "Easy Come, Easy Go".  Cause that's what it seemed like today!     Spoke with the Window people and they will be here to install new windows.

Morning is busy as I prepare for hubby coming..Need to get all my critter food done up and bagged food put in storage bins...also have to get over to Lowes and get all the plants for outside and find a trellis for the Moon plant that's going to be planted..

I've got the adrenaline flowing cause it's been way to long since hubby has been able to come down...and tomorrow he has a Doctor appointment so I'm praying that all will be ok.

I've got my list going so I won't forget to get things done...cause lately I've been having so many distractions...even put John and Jane out to pasture for awhile.  I needed a break from those two!

Ms Reba seems to be slowing down a bit..making me a tad bit nervous but she did have that mishap with Ms Abby...I've been really watching Ms Abby a little more..as I know when her hips are bothering her she gets a might testy.

Ms Shug is still losing feathers and all the research I've done on that says, "young birds are pretty rough on themselves". So I guess that's her problem and hopefully she'll maybe slow down..she does eat good and barking is improving. Hahaha.

Ok, I'm wiped and I need to get a lot done tomorrow morning so it's off to bed I go

Those traveling stay safe and as always. god Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment