Saturday, March 16, 2013

A rather peaceful Saturday

A rather peaceful Saturday as I'm watching my next door neighbor's house being painted...and I smell the paint in the air....OH YEAH... but at least it will be something bright and cheerful to look at ...Thank YOU !!!

Morning was a little brisk but not bad and the day really came in nicely ..and for me that means so much as my work load gets easier.. I have the door open and my big critters lay in the carport on the cement ..and I get to be able to vacuum and the rug stays clean...hahaha..

Most of the day I was busy with going through junk files and getting rid of old stuff and also cleaning the frig out cause it was a needed job...LOL  and tomorrow I'm heading out to Walmart to buy my Anniversary gift...hahaha..

Now I know I could go anywhere but I need to get a new bedspread and mine looks like it's from hunger...someone done did some of their own art work..holes here and there...so I'm gonna buy a new one..

I'll call it my Anniversary gift..cause that will make it special..hahaha...and I've got a bottle of wine for Monday as hubby and I will toast each other...35 years where has the time gone...

I've really not had too much going on other than I found another site to follow with my Cockatoo..cause I'm always wanting to learn more about these darling creatures...

The latest with Ms Shug is she's now eating the Critter mixture of shredded chicken with rice and veggies..now she only gets like a tablespoon but she's eating...perhaps that's why she's barking hahaha..

Ok, I need to get in bed and get ready for tomorrow's sorting of the pills of life..dear me..that week went fast...and speaking of fast...soon hubby will be here on the 26th of March..it's around the corner...

Have a great day all and those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment