Friday, March 15, 2013

Brrr for Friday Morning....:)

Brrr for Friday Morning :)..holy smokes it was brisk but from what the weather man says.."We is over the frost"..sure hope so and come on nice mornings and nice days...and soon hubby will be here...woo hoo..

Today I really did not much..as I was just bundled up on the couch till about 9:30am.. The big ones went out and came back in fast and as for Ms Reba well she wasn't getting up anytime soon...hahaha...can't say I blame her either..

Ms Shug was ready willing and able to perform and she was at her finest too.. I still can't get her barking like a dog.. I mean..a Bald Barking Bird..ah but her feathers are slowly coming back in.. if she don't break em..she's so happy to swing upside down and then hang with one leg..."Show Off"..hahaha

Most of the day I kind of just took in the warmth and later went out and watered my plants and fed my wild birds..as Big Red was chirping away...he always lets me know when the feeder is empty...

So that was about my day..just watching the critters and thinking of what needs to get done in the house...have to call the Window people as I'm gonna replace the front windows and I'm hoping I can keep the big windows as I so enjoy watching the birds and even those rascal squirrels..and looking at the flowers blooming..it's so peaceful...

I even enjoy the sunset..ah now that's one that can make you feel really at home...I miss this view when I go back to Philly because I don't have such peaceful settings...more like busy traffic on my use to be quiet street...

Ok, I need to get my butt in bed and it's time to vacuum ..oh brother that's a job in itself..but someone's got too do it ....Lucky me  :)

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always....God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment