Monday, March 25, 2013

A Great Monday :)

A Great Monday :)  got most of my list done and even went to the store right after breakfast and got me a few things in and made a Jewish Apple Cake..so that we have a little bit of something at breakfast or evening...and boy is it ever tasty ...too much so..but them apples are good for ya !!!

I forgot to mention on Sunday, I bought a vacuum cleaner..yeppers before the storm came barreling through I watched QVC and it was a "Today's Special Value"...now how could I resist that...

But I really did need one..however I did want one with a bag but this again was such a great deal and unique like all Shark products are ie Ninja kitchen blender (I love my Ninja) and my Steam Mop..by which makes cleaning the floors simple..and squeaky clean...and now I bought the Shark Vacuum.. it's like 3 tools in one..it's an upright then goes into a canaster and also a small vacuum to carry and take with you for the car or steps or what have you and only weighs in at 16lbs..the only down side is no bag..but it empties from the bottom not like the one I have that don't hold much and is heavy to use ..

My Bissell does clean great but I seem to drag it and I'm wiped out by the time I'm done vacuuming the house..and for me I have to do it daily or at least every other day with the Critters...not to mention my little one under Ms Shug's cage that I use 5 times a day..YES, she is Ms Piggy !!!

So now I'm excited and can't wait till it gets here ...which they said, "it would be her on or before April 3rd"  woo hoo...

As to my Sunday with the Storms... don't even want to go there they were so strange and boy my app on my phone went off several times letting me know Torandos in the area..YIKES...see these are things I didn't mention but am doing it now ..cause once I'm tired the brain does it's own thing...like SHUT DOWN..!!!

Tonight watched "The Voice"... I only saw one I really liked and she picked Adam...but I'm sure there will be a lot more...was good and tomorrow I'll watch Dancing with the Stars in the morning while I have my coffee and again record to watch another day...LOL...They always seem to come on at the same time ugh !

Now I'm ready for bed and tomorrow I'll do some laundry so "No Work when Hubby is HERE"...only cook a little hahaha..just a little cause most is already done and froze for later use...:)  yeah love that freezer...

Those Traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless

PS....Thank You Todd....remember we need to get together and go out for dinner have a few good laughs..We really appreciate your kindness taking hubby to the airport and picking him up...

No comments:

Post a Comment