Monday, March 18, 2013

It's Happy Anniversary to Me and Hubby :)

It's Happy Anniversary to Me and Hubby:)..and boy I sure wish we could have had dinner together and a few good laughs of stories of when we were young and goofy...but I didn't have a pity party... I just thank the good Lord that He came into my life....Now I'm being nice ...(for a change) LOL

Today I did get out and go to Walmart..woo hoo..my big treat and my intentions besides the normal was to get another bed spread as mine looks like it went through the Civil War...I mean it's a war zone in itself ...LOL

I did get to treat myself to a "Angus Burger"..now those I don't have often and it sure was good going down..and a DR PEPPER...hahaha... picked up my ordered dawg food..OMG.. and then meandered home..

Spent most the day dragging in "stuff" and then taking my nap with the Critters and now Ms Shug..oh yeah she's into napping with all of us..she cuddles down and in..closes her eyes cause I peeked  and takes the count down..LOL..we are all peas in a pod...woo hoo..

I did get a nice surprise from Paulette she sent me a Text wishing hubby and I a Happy Anniversary..and you know it felt good too..cause she took the time out to remember me..

Funny how when you just give the social network a chance to prove you wrong you lose..Your wondering ????? well, I've always been about caring how to make others feel good and trying to treat others as I would want to be treated and then it bites you in the butt...it's not their fault really..it's mine for expecting a little thoughtfulness..I'm not angry that would be foolish of me..but I'm a little set back..but if you really been reading me you know I get back up again ..brush myself off and carry on..

Tomorrow is another day and another beginning...as the days are getting closer for when hubby finally comes down for a week...gawd I sure hope and pray we have good weather...he goes to the Doctor on Wednesday too ..seeing how his leg is healing...praying that too will be better...

Now I've got lots to do again tomorrow too..Picked up Critter food so I'll be cooking up a few batches...oh tried Ms Shug on some butternut squash..cooked it up and mashed it in her dinner tonight...I did say, "Ms Shug now has shredded chicken and rice and veggies with the Critters in the evening meal..LOL  she barks better now too ...but she sure liked that squash...

Ok, it's time for bed and I'm in need of a good night sleep...so it's off I go to slumber land and for those traveling and reading me blog..Safe Travels and as always...God Bless


PS...Robert, Happy Anniversary.. I love you with all my broken heart LOL..it's been a heck of a ride for 35 years...YOUR the BEST !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment