Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tootin' Tuesday for Me :)

Tootin' Tuesday for Me :)...as it was voting day in our little community for Board of Directors...so I did my vote early this morning and we'll find out the results tomorrow morning....

My morning was pretty good and as I managed to get a few things done and Ms Shug said, "I love you"...yeah she's now getting that down pretty good..YOO HOO....LOL

Had to go up and vote then mad a quick stop to Winn Dixie and bought a rack of Ribs..baby back ribs that is...and after my last episode with cooking them..well... I'll give these a try on the weekend..hahaha...sure hope these turn out better than the last ones that were so greasy..YUCKO..

Woke hubby up at 6am as part of our agreement.hahaha..yeah when he has to go to the HOOK as we call it..he asks me to make sure he gets up...and I do and he does his usual call for me at 7am...cause I'm up so early and if I lean back on the couch I could go for the count hahaha..

Nah, he just calls me to make sure I'm ok..and that's a good thing..and it helps my day too...cause it's long and it's been a long time since he's been able to come down...lots of things have happened ...

Now I'm on the count down for when he will be arriving...come on March 26th..:) it will be here before I know it...and the Critters will go bonkers too..but I can't wait to see how Ms Shug is gonna act..LOL  this ought to be good ....LOL

Watched American Idol tonight and I already picked my 5 that should be one of the winners..those gals are all good .. I mean these 5 could be a star easily and their voices are unique, and powerful..and talent..oh yeah.. as for the guys well they are ok...don't think I could even pick 5..I think this season a gal will and should win..if not.. I ain't a gonna watch this show ....

Now I'm ready for bed cause tomorrow I've got lots to get done and it's gonna be windy too...brother I don't like that number..but at least no down pours or freezing weather...

So those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment