Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday...That it was !

Good Friday....That it was !....Morning again a little brisk..and got my chores done with a quick step hahaha...I do not like the chill ..going from warm to cold is a little difficult for me..feel like I need an oiling hahaha...like the Tin Man..OMG :)

Afterwards hubby and I went out for a few things and decided the stores were just a little too crowded..and home we came and put together the "new" vac..yes, it works great and still a tad bit heavy but not as bad as the Bissell..did a great job..and I'm telling ya.. anyone wanting Rotties understand you need a heavy duty vac cause that's what your gonna do constantly...

Now I love my kids...and I'll miss them when they cross over that bridge..and I thought what would I ever get...I still hate the thought but each time I vac I keep saying to them.."You are leaving lots of DNA, so you must be coming back"...LOL

Tonight Ms Shug was doing her crazy stuff and I gave her the end roll of the toilet tissue..she loved it and so did my couch..my stars she made the tiniest pieces you ever did see...and yep, another vacuum job..OMG..She's now joining in the rank of the Rotties hahaha..

Hubby is enjoying his rest..let me tell ya that man is enjoying that couch..and I can't blame him..he needs the rest and he gets in the grove might quick..I always joke with him and tell him how lazy he'd be if he wasn't a workaholic..hahaha...Working is one thing but at home he has the fall out case and is always "fixin too"  !!

Tonight we watched Hallmark channel as nothing great was on and looks like it was all about "Teachers influences " tonight..but it was good..

So I'm about to hit the sack and ready for another day...Hope you all traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless...

Remembering Good Friday...May we never forget what our Lord and Savior did for us !...

No comments:

Post a Comment