Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Hour Change does not come easily on Sunday

The Hour Change does not come easily on Sunday....oh brother it sure doesn't.. confusion to the max for me and me critters..even Ms Shug got in on the act..everyone doesn't know whether to come in or go out of eat or what have you....and my day of sorting the pills of life...Good Golly Ms Molly...give me a break !!!

Morning was rough I kid you not.. I am not a good person on change of day light savings..personally I think it should never change..why mess with what comes natural..but NO..someone has decided this is what we all need to do..with a few exceptions...now  that Sucks !

I had planned to do several things but just couldn't get motivated..so guess what now I'm gonna have to bust my butt and get the motion in gear..and that means I'll be whinning hahaha...So what else is new ????

The day was a gorgeous day if I could have gotten off my duff..but I did feed my out side critters and watered my plants even swept the carport and later on in the day dragged out the trash ...as for Monday is Trash day...

I need to go to the store in the morning and pick up a few things plus fill my car with gas as towards the end of the week I need to visit WalMart..it's again that time to replenish stock and of course see what's interesting to add to my collection...

Tonight I kind of just leaned back and watch Hall Mark Channel..as I do so love those movies...decided didn't want to watch people attacking others on Celebrity Apprentice. Needed other entertainment..LOL

Now I'm getting ready for bed although I know it's not time yet according to my body but my clock..(tells lies) so I'll watch TV till I fall asleep...I'll set the timer cause we all know how that goes..laying in bed watching TV eyes shut automatically LOL

So safe travels to all and as always...God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment