Thursday, February 28, 2013

Twisting my way through this Thursday

Twisting my way through this Thursday...here we go again...first off Ms Dawn and her brother Paul was departing today...a few little glitches but all worked out well thank goodness...and off the went..

For me it was "let's come together" as I had so much that needed to get done..and I had to make a quick run to Winn Dixie..and then catch up on all that I put to the side...

Was it a blur..YEPPERS.. I even talked to myself and I heard Ms Shug answering..she's a hoot..no doubt in my mind she was destined to live in my home...OMG you hear that music..hahaha

I was dragging by 2pm and it was nap time for me...and I went out like a light too..woke up and I do believe I could have went back for another few...hahaha..but I got up and then it was time for the Critters and Ms Shug to get into the action..

Amazingly Ms Reba even ate her dinner..I mean I wasn't pushing it..but she was hungry and just did her thang..Alrighty Mighty..I'm on a roll today...Let all the good times roll off my fingers..

Tonight as I finished up the loose ends I had to let Ms Shug out and boy she was just a chatting up a storm ..couldn't understand a bit of it but it was sure funny as she puffed up her head feathers out full and twisting and turning her head from side to side...You Go Ms Shug do the Boog a Lou ...hahaha

Watched American Idol and I can't believe these talented judges.. the sure didn't make much sense..I'm so surprised at their choices..me smell a RAT in the bunch...the men weren't that great but boy the ones that I thought were good took the high way to the bye way..

Now I'm ready for lights out and start a new day..Ms Dawn is a little east of Tallahassee and I'm glad she's parked but can't wait for her next amazing
Adventure..and we all know that have been down that road there always is/are

So good night all and Safe Travels and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment