Friday, September 7, 2012

Wow is me it's Friday

Wow is me it's Friday....Already ... omg.. I mean I can't believe how fast this week went..Where have I been...hahaha...Dream land kiddo..you is still in the same spot you was before...UH OH...time to get a move on :)

Mornings for me are rather hectic as I have hubby flying out the door and the Critters staring and glaring at me to feed them...and then there is Ms Reba who acts likes she's gonna eat but gives you that..Nose up turn around walk away attitude...Oh darling Just Make My Day !!!  LOL

So I fuss with her for about a half hour then it's my turn...by then I'm like.."Do I really want to "?   but I have to so I get up and get on with my day..What ever is coming down my path.. I kind of straddle..cause I have too !

Today is no different other than I whipped up another batch of Laundry Detergent..(gawd I love 20 cents a gallon) and that's good for the next loads to do .. now I'm getting into the scrubbies..gonna make up a few crocheted ones as the store bought don't last long...and these little babies are not only doo-ables..but they is cute :)  I'm just getting so with it  HA!

Chatted with Betsy today and good news is Dick (hubby) will be coming home finally next Tuesday and I know Betsy will be happy and so will Dick...then even chatted with Clancy too..He's a card..I just so love his sense of humor and he's been taking care of my yard and plants...but had to hear that the couple that was suppose to be doing it..well Clancy hasn't seen them...so off I went and called Diane and Bob..and got good news from them.. They bought a house in Oneida ..so she is happy but not sure how Bob is cause me thinks this is gonna be a lot of work..!!! 

So now back to this other couple seems I'm gonna have to call them as Diane said, "She paid them"..so maybe they are ill or something happened won't find out till I chat with them..and I left word..so hopefully I'll hear one way or the other.. ..Always something isn't it..

Tonight well not sure what is gonna be but one thing.. I ain't a cookin..it's Pizza night and that's fine with me...and maybe I'll stream a movie but sure do have a lot of things I need hubby to do on Saturday...he's not gonna be a happy camper I can testify to that !!!

So that's been my day some what other than rooting in old boxes I have to see if I wanna keep it or take it with or..you know.. Not Used Get Rid Of...

Hope you all have a great weekend and those traveling..Stay Safe and as Always

God Bless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment