Friday, September 21, 2012

A Some what Lazy Friday for me :)

A Some what Lazy Friday for Me ! :)...oh yeah..got up wee hours and started my Weekend menu...as yesterday I stopped by the store on the way home..you know one of my round up numbers..while I'm out I do what needs to be done and then I'm home bound till next time....the price of gas the best way to "Conserve"..uh oh there's that word again...hahaha..

Anyway today I was just plum tuckered out.. I had to visit them Rice fields and so I had that going after I fed the critters..and YES, Ms Reba liked the "new" can of food..it was by Cesars.. I keep thinking of the salad..hahaha.. any way this was "gourmet cuts.."  Prime rib in sauce.. I mean nothing but the best for Ms Reba...and always with hesitation when serving the "BRAT".. I'm hoping and feeling the sweat beads form across my forehead...

Well this morning I only gave her half with a few little sprinkles of bacos to entice and her nose twitched and then she dove in.. and cleaned her plate... I was gonna give her more..but decided to save the rest for tonight's dinner with some rice and veggies mixed as this pure stuff is just not enough bulk and knowing Ms Reba ..what turns her on today might not work tomorrow..ugh :(..

I bought these little cans and got one of each flavor..sort of trying to make it more interesting..hahaha.. and of course my other two..well the looks I get when I put her food down...so I have to give them a little extra something..
Yeah, I'm trained....:)

So I leaned back in the recliner and before I knew it I had fallen off to sleep and wow I slept a good 2 hours..unheard of..but I must have needed it.. I think when seeing Ms Reba eat without hand feeding her and making a big fuss I was just over come with "finally"..but I ain't counting my chickens just yet..

When I got up I mean to tell you I was like in another world...and had to push myself to get a move on...Lordy I still can't believe I slept...so I put the pedal to the metal and zoomed around putting the rice and veggies together and then into the freezer..won't have to do that for another 8 days...

As for my menu for the next few days..well, I'm glad I have it in.. so I'll prep my veggies and put them in storage bags... I like doing that cause it really cuts my putting things together for meals... just one big day of chopping stuff and I even mark on the bags  the meal it for..hahaha.. I know it's kind of a thing for me...even when I make a cake I have all the flour and sugar and baking powder and what ever dry ingredients are all put together and mixed only thing I have to do is add the liquid...guess it must be from my working days as I always prepped up for the week....

I remember doing the prep work in Momma's restaurant too.. we'd have a black board on what was being made and we all knew our jobs..hahaha.. chop, chop, chop.. even the salads got them lettuces all done up too..so perhaps it's a carry over from that..what ever but it sure does cut my work load in the kitchen and anything that does that..well, it makes life simple  Amen !

This is Friday so in this house hold it's either Pizza, or Fish of some type  and tonight it's Flounder breaded  with Broccoli with Lemon, Olive Oil and a splash of butter (tiny bit goes along way) and Baked Potato...which by the way are going in my Crock Pot..as I'm making a few extra for breakfast to be fried..see what did I tell ya...do ahead to lean back later hahahaha..

I think we'll be watching the Voice we recorded...and what ever else..Oh I know I taped the Inn of the Sixth Happiness so we might watch that over the weekend and of course a Foot ball game too..hahaha.. that I have Meat Balls and Sauce done up..take that out of the freezer

Also celebrating the Last day of Summer cause tomorrow..well I don't have to tell you this..but....It's the first day of FALL....

Hope you all traveling stay safe and as always...God Bless ...

No comments:

Post a Comment