Thursday, September 27, 2012

Here it is Thursday ...Already

Here it is Thursday ...Already and I'm on the roll..Mr Zeke woke me up at 2:30am he had another bad flight onto the bed....guess Ms Abby was at his heels..however he moaned and wimped for me to help me..more like "Save my Arse" .

So I had to get up turn on the light and move Ms Abby then he slid off the side of the bed..."Oh, puhleeeeeeeeez give me a break...and as you know once you are awake..well...but I did manage after an hour of being up going back to bed and then when I did wake up...well Doo Doo just doesn't quiet explain the feeling...!!!!

On to my next level as I had hubby charging through the rooms attempting to get himself together and of course added pleasure.."it was raining"...HELP ME !!!  off he zoomed out the door and there I looked at the Big Guy, Zeke and Killer, Abigayle...yes, she was right there with her fangs hanging out..guess Mr Zeke got her ticked hahahaha...she will getcha !

Now Ms Reba comes strolling out waggin her tail ready to give me a run for my money this morning..but !!!!  I take that back.. I was surprised..she ate her breakfast and even cleaned her plate..Oh mark this day down...hahahaha..

On I moved to cutting up my veggies for dinner tonight..which was and is..Stew in the Crock Pot..even got a loaf of Crusty bread going on in the Bread Machine..(ah another useful gadget )...

I have everything made for that retirement party on Friday evening cepting the two cakes I'll make tomorrow morning oh and pick up the Shrimp I ordered to be steamed..and I'll pack on ice as I made the cocktail sauce so I'm just about good to go...but don't talk to me tomorrow...it's gonna be a blur...LOL

Tonight when hubby gets in we'll have our dinner do our gab session and then lean back and watch some TV what we recorded we missed..and I'm hoping that I'll be able to go to bed early ...as hubby can let the Critters out and pill them...but for me.. I'm in need of a "Place to hide".

Rig will be coming home Monday and I'll start getting her ready for the road trip..of course that depends on out come of Ms Reba...she has surgery on Oct 3rd...Lord I sure hope this will be ok..

Now my brain is dragging cause I'm really tired so forgive me..but I'm out of here..Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and always those Traveling stay Safe and God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment