Wednesday, September 19, 2012

This is a Wishful Wednesday !

This is a Wishful Wednesday ! ...Morning for me lately is a little uptight as I'm not sure how Ms Reba is gonna be at breakfast time...I mean is she gonna eat ?...This morning she was a little better and of course not her own food but her favorite meat loaf with some rice and veggies mixed in ever so carefully ...and yep, then half a plain doughnut... honestly if you knew me well enough you'd know this is something in all the years I've raised critters cepting for when we were kids we had a dawg named McCormick (my brother's best friend's last name) and he ate everything including the linoleum floor...Momma called him other names and nothing sounded like what we knew  LOL...anyway getting back to Ms Reba...she likes it and that's what she will only eat..so I crumble it and heat it up a little cause she won't eat it cold LOL...Spoiled (NOT)...and she then cleaned her plate..course it took her a little while ...as Zeke and Abby lay down and watched..

Ms Reba always eats her food last cause she liked the others to watch..and they did and still do...I told you she's a hoot !!!...then when she finished and I was having my coffee with a plain (small) doughnut..she demanded..oh yes she did...and I had to give her a little piece...well that wasn't good enough she wanted more of it.. so I had the "little piece" and she had the bigger piece...and then she walked away..satisfied...

So what was my chore today...Make Ms Reba her own Meat Loaf...and that's what's cooking now. If that's what she'll eat well I'll just make sure it gets a little more "stuff" in it.. and that will certainly help me.. I mean it's a challenge to figure what she will or will not eat...

She took her nap along with me.. in the recliner and she had hold of my arm so if I was gonna go somewhere it would wake her..What's with this Ms Reba? ..Ok so we got an hour shut eye...and I slid out and about ..boy I smell that crock pot..hahaha..

Got a call from our friend and vet Saul and if Ms Reba keeps going well she will have surgery to remove that tumor on Oct 3rd at 9:30am...when I hung up I got that lump in my throat...but I know it has to be done..

Tonight is Big Brother and also Survivor.....and that means a great TV night and that will help me to relax..as last night we watched the Voice and the last young man that sang..Wow, he did an Al Green tune and he was good !  

Looks like this season we are surely gonna have a lot of good shows on..however I'm not thrilled with the panel of judges for American Idol...but we'll see..

Received a lot of new recipes in too..some I'll have to try in Florida and they look mighty interesting..so that means I've got a lot to keep me busy plus I have to finish that dang scarf.. I mean everything has been on the back burner and I need to get my act together and get it finished...and start on all those Christmas gifts... I've got several almost completed only thing is tying in the ends .

Then of course I have to bake the cookies...I bought all the tins and have the boxes to ship via post office...so I'll be busy for sure ..which is good as I'm not sure hubby can come down for the holidays with work...I hope he can but I have to understand...

Well, that's about it for now..other than tomorrow I have to go to the lab for blood work so it's fasting tonight...only water and the shows on uh oh.. hahaha..but I'll be fine..

With that I'm gonna say..."Safe travels to all and as always God's Blessing Shine Down on All...and please if you can remember Ms Reba in your prayers.."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment