Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Quiet Sunday

A Quiet Sunday ...thank goodness... Morning was over before I knew it began and hubby was at church most that time and even got Ms Reba to chow down..I waited for her to beg me..LOL  I know I'm cruel but it gets really difficult to find what she will eat..but for this time she's still on the Liverwurst and bread with her dry food smashed in the middle..but she eats it all...oh yeah it has to be a little warm..LOL..

Lunch time hubby got in and it was feed our faces fast..LOL and of course it was a little bit of this and a little bit of that.. I even made a Crazy Crust Coconut Custard pie.. and that was so simple and it will be a good treat to have while watching..Big Brother :)

Just took a peek over and hubby is snoring in the chair..He was busy yesterday going to Sam's club for me then picking up my meds then to the Cleaners with his clothes..oh boy when he got in he was talking "Red Neck Stuff" kind of like my lingo...hahaha

It's sort of a dreary day and that kind of puts you in the "Down in the Dumps " kind of mood..yucko...but we are working our way through like the good troopers we is !

Had a call from my friend Mary in Md..and I've been wanting to get down and visit with her and meet up with Paulette as well..with Ms Reba pulling her numbers it's been getting difficult..Hubby is saying, "Take her along"  but I can't unless I have the motor home..be too difficult..she's not apt to travel in the car...so I'll have to work something out...dunno.. now that puts a change in my plans...Crappola...but I ain't giving up just yet.

This week I need to make appointments for the Critters as next week I have my visits again.. Mammo and Cardio Doc then the following week I have GYN..goodness time is flying..plus I need to start finding out what's happening with my rig.. have they started on her yet ????? 

So it's get ready and get things in those baskets to go back with me to Florida...I can't believe it.. I mean I look around and just wonder what in the world have I been doing ????? 

One thing I have to do is order my Road Whiz..it's a device that let's me know where my rest areas are and also other goodies...I have it on my Iphone but the problem with that is you have to have Internet connection..and that uses up minutes on regular time..so this is a one time cost..and don't matter day or night..LOL  

I hate to give any more money to the phone companies when they make enough on me as is..with those special data plans you have to have...I will however buy my Internet connection or should say Wifi at Flying J ..for the time we drive down..so at night time I can log on and post...again I could use my minutes..but they go fast..

Now I'm gonna look up a few more goodies I want to explore..LOL  and then it's on for tonight's Big Brother Adventure..

Travel Safe and as always...God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment