Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Whizzing through Wednesday :)

Whizzing through Wednesday :)...so it be said.."I was up and out the door by 6:45am..had been awake (thank you Zeke) since 4am as Mr Zeke had a dream and I felt like the race was on.. I mean he was at the bottom of the bed and hit feet were moving and so was his vocal...HOLY BANANA HANNAH.. I thought I was in and earth quake..the bed was shaking so...and of course (I can't believe this) no one else woke up but ME !!!!  Am I lucky or what..????

So Ups I got and stayed up couldn't for the life of me fall back to sleep and so I decided I'd wash some towels and wash cloths..yep, got out my trusty 20 cent washing detergent and loaded up that HE Washing Machine and Zoom it went off...LOL  I still can't get use to not being able to watch my water fill.. I like moving things around..OK OK..so I'll let it do it's thing..aaaaah but I learned something....I can put it on pause !!! and play in the water hahaha...

Then took me shower and by that time the Critters were getting out of bed.. I mean come on I'm up these dawgs should be protecting me Hahaha..well Mr Zeke stumbled out first then I hear..Ms Reba sounding the alarm to have me come in and get her out of bed...well Ms Abby she was snoring and couldn't care less unless I rattled her dish LOL..

Then had to get hubby up so he could move his car out of the way..now I use to do all that but not any more...my legs are bad and getting in and out and pulling each car out.. I'd be parked on the side.. that part stinks..cause I some times feel helpless..however, I had already gotten a load of towels done and in the dryer ....

So left the house and my Critters were annoyed..Yep, they had to stay behind.. I did give them their 6am meds ..now they'd just have to wait till I got home to give them their breakfast with their meds...

Got up to the hospital and wow again they are making changes..this place is getting bigger and bigger...I'm gonna need a road map and for the first time I actually got a good parking spot.... I mean right at the door..now that was a bonus ...AMEN...

In I walk and yep, have to fill out the same form as I did the year before and before that...now my question is.."Why don't they just have that in the computer and just amend it each year if there is changes..????? guess that's just to simple and would be less hassle...Oh well.. 

All the Techs in the Breast Center were dressed in pink..well I could understand why.. but I really didn't realize I was wearing a pink top too..HELLO...and they all smiled..guess they thought I was joining them all...

Once I was finished ..and boy I was glad too..cause that's not the most favorite thing I like to go through..ugh...but anyway on the way back I stopped at Mc D's  yep, I wanted to make sure I added to the economy ..LOL also some of the money you spend there goes to the Mc D's center and that's a plus as far as I'm concerned...

Got home and my darling dare devils were looking at me like they were starving...now ya know the big bears ate but Ms Reba..well she sounded me out first then picked a little here and there...but I do have her appointment on Sunday and I can't wait...I surely wanna know what's going on with her !

Tonight is  Big Brother..and of course the Voice  and America's Got Talent.....oh heavenly days...geeez..but I'll record all that I can't watch and watch later on... 

PSST...just also checked the X Factor is on too...Just Ducky !

Tonight for dinner is gonna be simple..Throw together..yep, I have a little bit of this and a little bit of that ...and that's what it be !!!  Now dessert is simple and that's what ever I whip up....and I do have some pineapple. strawberries and blueberries..so there she be..I might try and whip it all together strange ice cream..hahaha..but it's gonna be good no matter what...and I always have vanilla wafers..:)

That's my day today and now I can lean back and kind of catch up a few things on the Internet..ooooooh I saw something interesting on Amazon...I put it on my wish list...cause I don't need it now..but when I get to Florida.. I mean..Surprise, surprise..hahaha...ya all know how that goes...MERRY CHRISTMAS to ME !!!

All traveling stay safe and as always..God's Blessing Shine Down On All ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment