Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Nervous Sunday

A Nervous Sunday.... hubby left for church and I'm sitting here waiting to the clock to tick away... today is the day we take Ms Reba to our friend and vet Saul... My nerves have been at me since yesterday.. 

I kept myself busy making my home made products and today I'm a little jumpy.. didn't sleep great but I sure did say a few prayers... I know it's about not wanting to hear any more bad news...but then I keep saying to myself I've had 16 1/2 wonderful years with Ms Reba...and I'm just not wanting to change anything...I'm still not really over letting Joesph go... that really broke my heart..he was such a special little guy.. and did he ever show me how much he wanted to be with me...

Ms Reba right now is barking at me.. I mean she talks a lot ...LOL  and you know she shows me what she wants too.. and best I pay attention..cause she comes up and slaps me with her paws...OMG. wildest thing ya ever did see..

She didn't eat breakfast this morning but kind of picked..more like what ever I was gonna have she'd want...ok, so I did try a few things and that didn't work...but she shows no signs of being ill..she does however have a huge tumor that has grown and that makes me really worried....Now she is feisty and jumps around like no tomorrow..but eating..well.. it's pick and choose.. what ever hubby and I have we share with Ms Reba... 

Ok, so now I have to wait till hubby gets home..so I guess I'll start looking at what else I can get into ...perhaps find another something to make up...

Be back later on...keep Ms Reba in your prayers ..Please ! 

Update on Ms Reba !

Saul did blood workup and Xrays and Ms Reba is holding her weight..so there was no loss checking back last years weight comparison.  Results of blood work shows high elevation in her Lipase ..indicating Pancreatitus...and her Xrays shows no sign that the Tumor is connected..so she's on Meds ..Baytril and Amoxicillin and also given a few more to help in the increase of appetite..
I'm to call back on Wednesday and if she is showing improvement in eating he will then schedule surgery to remove the Tumor...

Now I was given for warning that this is not a done deal as several factors..ie she may not make it through...but like I've said before, "I have no alternative as the tumor is growing and I do not want it to rupture...

Reba was spunky with the Techs and they all think she's a hoot ..which by the way she is..as when ever someone talks with me they hear Ms Reba and at one time it was Medusa and Reba together..that was a sound beyond...

I'm feeling some what relieved and when we got home Ms Reba was hungry ..of course not for her food but her trust worthy Liverwurst...even Saul had to roll his eyes..but like he even said.."if it works so be it "...

I've been so uptight and nervous and I will be till this is all said and done but at least I feel a little better knowing that we are doing what's right for her and no matter the out come..it's the right thing...!

Tonight I'm just kind of mellowing out.. I'm just not myself and I need to chill out or I'll be back visiting my Cardio Doc..and this time having more tests..YUCKO...so I'm gonna attempt to watch some cheerful movies..perhaps an old comedy ...

Thank you for all those kind words I received in my email and for those prayers cause ya know we all need them..!  

Safe Travels to all and remember Big Brother tonight too.!  

God Bless..  

No comments:

Post a Comment