Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It's really Tuesday but feels like Monday ?

It's really Tuesday but it feels like Monday ?  Does that make any sense..well it does too me !!!  Why ?  cause hubby was home on Monday and nothing I normally do on Monday got done and I had to do it today..so you see my mad method works in my brain that it's really Monday LOL...

Of course today I was gonna go to Wally World but off and on we had thunder, rain and so on and so forth...give me a break and right now as I type it's more thunder and rain...

Satellite has been going off and on so as I attempt to listen to the news I have to (oh you'll love this) stop and go to my Ipad and then of course I have to sit a spell...Oh yeah..works for me.. I is working hard and going no where and doing as little as I can cause I can't miss that news LOL...

Ms Reba is giving me fits so I've decided to start her on Nutri Cal which by the way she dislikes..but a full tsp 3xs a day and I did get her to eat some cut up tiny pieces of steak from last night and her slice of liverwurst..and best not mess with it either cause now she's on another kick...just go with the flow...DUH !!!!

I'll be calling my Vet tomorrow and making an appointment for all the Critters most likely this coming Sunday and get Ms Reba a little pred to increase her appetite...she barks at me cause she wants what I'm having till I give it to her and then...So Long...Happy Trails...not today !!!! OY!!!

It's getting really dark again and I hear the warning again on TV going..hubby is still at work so hopefully no major issues with traffic for him coming home..
Just heard it's gonna rain tomorrow too...Well, can't say we have a water shortage..YIKES...more like Back Stroking ..

I have to venture out as I need a few things plus need to pick up Critter dry food and place my order for when we get ready to leave for Florida...also need to order that Road Whiz..didn't do that either today...where's my list..see if it's not in front of my face I get into trouble.. I "Stray"...LOL

Tonight is America's Got Talent so I'm anxious to catch that and of course another political Get To Gether..gawd they drive me bonkers...another story to be told and promises that will never get done...Don't start me.. I'm just so sick of hearing it day and night...Who do you really believe..other than yourself ??????

Heard from Ms Dawn as she arrived in Oklahoma and made her entrance KNOWN...yep she done Christened her new rig...Backing up ooops yep she hit the post..gave it a good whack and from what she said, "A man walking by kind of jumped out of his "skin"..hahahaha..to see what it was".. I told her .. "you made his day".. and I'm sure she will be the talk of the campground...LOL   

Those things happen and unfortunately it may give you that sick to the stomach feeling...no one was hurt only your ego...LOL...I'm still laughing cause when I think of it I can remember my first number...pulling out my gate hubby..(now I'm gonna blame him) flagged me on and was using his hands to motion where he wanted me to turn...so I did..only problem was he wasn't looking at the back of the coach as I swung out and "BAM"  I hit the fence poll..yep I knocked a good size hole..(this was an older type rig) and of course I heard that crunch and I felt it in the pit of my stomach and as I looked in my side mirror I saw my hubby's expression....

So after I pulled to the side and got out and looked...and speaking in a tongue that I'm sure ROCKED the UNIVERSE....I just shook my head went into the house and came out with a can of "Bondo"..my brother was in the body and fender business and this stuff can fix anything LOL.. filled that hole and till this day...believe this or not...it's still holding..LOL  yep, I saw my first Class A rig I had and low and behold ..she's still carrying that spot LOL.... '

Surprising what you learn as a kid growing up with brothers..LOL  I learned how to mask and tape and even learned how to drive Tractor Trailer too..yep, I even learned to drag race on powder puff day at Atco speedway many years ago...drove a  32 Roadster ...yep, I got into a lot of goodies growing up..No wonder I was so Adventuress...:)

That was a nice little flash back in time..it's neat how they come about...and some days they are so needed...like when I'm watching an old movie I can remember where I was when it came out and what I was doing...

Just got a call from hubby he's on his way home so need to heat up what's for dinner ..as it's Leftovers..(see that's why I cook big ..reheat gets easier )...and then get ready to hear all about his day and what is happening in the world..then onto watching a little variety show..(that's what I call AGT)..

So with that..all that are traveling...Stay Safe and as always..God Bless
 

No comments:

Post a Comment