Thursday, September 6, 2012

Trolling along the Internet on Thursday :)

Trolling along the Internet on Thursday :)...after hubby left this morning and I got Critters done, laundry done and something in the Crock Pot I proceeded to be bored..YES< the forum was down so I couldn't catch up on the Sistahs traveling so I started to expand my search LOL..

Chatted with Paulette via Trillian (I enjoy that program ) and then went from there to surfing the net for "Hidden Treasures"... did some reading on "Birds"..yep, hubby is thinking about getting another one.. and I can't blame him as Medusa was company ..I mean she was part of the clan ...35 years worth.. I still can't believe she's gone :(

Looked up some other goodies to make..like lotions and scrubbies..that kind of stuff..still searching for an Oval Table cloth pattern to crochet... and then I found a few other neat things I could make while I'm in Florida..

My day has slowly gone down to it's almost time to feed the Critters and hubby will be coming home..See how fast time can fly by when you aren't doing anything ...

Tonight is another episode of Big Brother and it's gonna be a humdinger cause it's double eviction and a lot of "I told ya so" will be happening...this is the part we all that are followers love to watch >>>>LOL..

Then before we know it ...tomorrow the weekend will begin.. I mean it will be Friday  HOLY SMACKEROOS...where did this week go..??????

So this is short but sweet and of course No major Murphy for me.. Thank you ...and then it will be another week of Doctor visits and tests...jeeeeez..

Okie Dokie.. those traveling be Safe and as always

God Bless......

No comments:

Post a Comment