Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Winding down on Wednesday, Maybe

Winding down on Wednesday, maybe...but I do know this..being up since 3:30am is kicking my tail ...It's that dang Sleep derivation ...LOL  gotta blame something..wasn't a bad dream..well that I can remember..as I've had so much on my mind...Need to maybe change sides of the bed..hahaha.. I tried that once..and that was a night mare... I had to wake hubby up and make him move over and I got back in my spot..So that was a no brainier..NOPE won't change my side of the bed...hahaha 

So what did I do...I cleaned out one of my nasty cabinets and when I got finished it was 5am..and then the lights in the living room came on..OH no resting now cause next came Mr Zeke and he had to check and see what I was in too...

By the time i got finished it was feed Critters and yes, Ms Reba ate..took her forever but she ate...I sweat bullets with that ole gal but she did do it...and I then could make my breakfast...Yeah Ms Reba you was a good goyle..LOL

I made up a couple of trays of puff pasty that only had to be put in the oven to finish off...and that can be done where the party is..so they are in the freezer as well...and I ordered some Shrimp ..I'll have them steam them and I'll have the cocktail sauce already made up...yeah this thing is coming together..

Tonight is The X Factor  and Survivor..so I'll record one and watch the other..only thing I can do...LOL  and of course it's gonna be a simple meal tonight ..hubby gets his hair cut and that means just a quick something..and that's ok with me...Italian Sausage, onions, peppers and potatoes in pizza bread..

You wondering about that pizza bread..well long story short..we get a special bread that comes round with a whole in the center and we cut it in half or even quarters and make a slit in it..like a pocket..and it's made out of pizza dough..yep mighty good too.. and we either make Peppers, Eggs and Potatoes or Italian Hot Dogs with potato, pepper and onions..it's always a good filling throw together ...

I'm really tired so I'm gonna lean back and take it easy...cause most my work is done...and tomorrow I have to make a quick dash to the store..and pick up only a few things...as Friday I is gonna be putting those cakes together ...

Those traveling stay safe..and as always God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment