Monday, September 24, 2012

A Much better Monday :)

A Much better Monday :) by far...woke up at 4am and it was a little nippy and I sure wished I had my flannel night gown on..brrrrrrrrr but I made it into the kitchen and got that pot of coffee ready ...

Soon after me critters came meandering in and then I opened that back slider..WOW it was nippy..hahaha..everyone ran out quickly and back in before I could get back into the kitchen..Yes, they didn't like it either...hahaha..

Breakfast was ready and Ms Reba looked at me and I looked at her and my spoon was in hand..yes, she ate it..and kept checking on me..hahaha..I don't care if she gives me those looks but she is eating and that's all that matters.

Now being Monday I had laundry to do (with my cheapo detergent) and I whipped out my Gallon jug and poured in 1 cup of detergent and a 1/2 cup of white vinegar for the rinse..(psst that's to remove any suds or residue) and then on into the dryer with those cheapo drier sheets...Yep, hard day at bedrock..

I also had my 2 Crock pots plugged in.. One with Meat Loaf and the other with Mac and Cheese..it's that kind of day and weather..So as you can see I had a hard, hard day.. and then I leaned back and watched a movie..LOL..

Even took a nap..I mean I had too..I was up before the day began and it was those Monday blues that can sneak up and "Gotcha"...

Now I need to fix dinner for the Critters and I hear Ms Reba giving me what for cause she's hungry...well so she says...but we'll see cause my spoon is setting "Ready ".. Wish me luck !!!

Tonight is the Voice and premier of Dancing with the Stars..Yes, one will be recorded as we watch the other...and I have some cut up fruit for our dessert cause we need to start cutting back..(till tomorrow hahahaha)..

So as it goes..Safe travels to All and always..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment