Friday, September 14, 2012

Ti's Friday and We got a "Face Lift" :)

Ti's Friday and We got a "Face Lift" :)..and I am just getting use to it..but it's pretty neat...Up wee hours again as I have to see my Cardio Doc and hopefully I can skate by..but we shall see....

Watched X factor last night and yep that one young lady (13yrs old) blew us away..she is and will be a "Great " performer...and if ain't no body better she's gonna be the winner...!!!

Got Zeke and Abby fed and of course they gave me the "Look" ..they know I'm going out the door today...and boy are they like slugs to get moving..Ms Reba is of course and always will be...."I'll do it when I want"..and I'll feed her when I come back...

Yep, you got this right this is a 2 part segment..NOW and LATER LOL...but I'm sitting here waiting for my time to venture out the door so I couldn't just sit by and do nothing...Now isn't it nice I'm spending my time sharing my thoughts and actions..

Oh! heard from my friend Carol last night..she called to let me know what my neighbor has done with those "trees"..and all she said was, "When you come back try to be calm and think of "Petrified Forrest" and maybe even possible "After the Storm"...."...OH MY STARS !

So there will be a picture posted when I get down there..if I can even talk..I'm such a stinker on being a "good neighbor"  I mean in minding my own business and keeping my property looking good so not to make others ashamed to live by me, so I pray that you all will keep me in your prayers so I don't blow my "Stack"...I'm known for speaking my peace !!!

Have to stop at the stores on the way back from the Doc visit and also the Post Office have to pick up application for my Absentee Ballad..you know "Do the right thing"...and then get prepared for the...WEEKEND..

Alrighty mighty it's getting that time to travel out on the road and see all the traffic...(this I don't miss) and get er' done...

I'll be back ! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'm back :)...and have I got a Murphy for ya all !!!

First off Doc checked me out ok..said, "If it ain't broke we is leaving ya alone" that works for me..and I  zoomed out of there to the Dollar Tree and bought a few bars of English Lavender for my "draws" and also my Pump Soap..the one i make up...and saves me Bucks !!!...you know like my Washing Machine Liquid (which works fantastic) and a few tea towels and I spent a whole 7 bucks...(always amazes me)  

Then on to the Grocery Store picked up a few things for dinner tonight (Friday Fish Night) and then on to the Post Office ..cause someone told me that's where I would get my form for Absentee ballot...NOT...the guy in there looked at me like I was a  Nut Job..(Thanks ) and then suggested I go over to the Court house annex..and I did...got that done and I was so glad now I'm anxious to get home....

Home I am ...pull up front and decide I'll unload car and just carry stuff into the house much easier than getting out opening the gates ...back into the car back up then get out walk back down to close the gates then walk up and unload the car...(am I puffing ya betcha) so I open the slide on the other side and reach in and drag the satchel of groceries and a few bags and turn to step back the door slide closes and I hear the lock ..LOCK..!!!  Uh Oh... I looked and I can see my car keys laying on the floor..UH OH and I look and I see in the front seat my cell phone UH OH...and I'm stuck...NO KEYS< NO PHONE>>OMG...and I look around outside and no one is out and about..UH OH>..I then see the neighbor across the street coming out her door and getting into her car and I yell over to her...to see if she could help me...She yells back.. "I've got to go" and gets in her car and zooms away...but she did say something about her son...I didn't hear what but next thing I see is the son come out...

Now not to say there is anything wrong with it if it's your style..but I had to take another look...UH...Mohawk, rings and pins..OMG. I'll try not to look and just talk slowly... as he walked over to me...I was trying to tell him that my car was locked and it was in shutdown mode...and when he touched the door the alarms went off..OMG Now I'm hearing BEEP BEEP BEEP and I ain't driving no Nash Rambler ..I'm on all two feet that's it !!!

Between the beeping and me trying to explain I was kind of losing it...LOL  well sorta...I mean when he asked me "Who do you want to call"  I couldn't think and then couldn't remember the number..hahahaha.. I mean all my numbers are on my phone why would I need to remember...well maybe cause one day you might not have your phone..which on this day I didn't..it was on the seat :)

Finally we get my hubby on the phone and he asks "Where are you calling me from "...HUH...well I tried to explain and I could barely hear him.. then I said.loudly..."Just call ONSTAR.."  hahaha.. I was trying to tell hubby I was with the neighbors and I was trying to be gracious..Hahaha...

Hubby asks me.."What's that number"  hahaha.. I couldn't even if I tried to explain...and again I said..."Just call 800 onstar"...I was getting a little testy and at the same time this young boy... with the needles and pins was giving me the strange looksie...OMG...I'm so Murphied out..LOL 

Hubby hangs up and as I walk across the street to my LOUD BEEPING CAR my neighbor down the road  comes by.. I haven't seen him since his wife passed away and he comes over and I explain what happened so he and I busted out laughing..yep, Lou and I go back years and we have the same type humor ..He says, "Don't you wish it was the old days when we could use a coat hanger to get into the car".. I replied .. Yep sure do ..but would have to have key to the house to do that one.. and we both laughed... Lou then says... have you tried any of the doors...and with that reaches over and opens the dang door...LOL

Well what happened is hubby contacted Onstar and they opened the door...and you know they use Google Earth to check you out...aaaaaah Big Brother is watching...so that was my Murphy...I mean could I not have a episode of some sort when I'm out and about..

Good thing out of this I got to see Lou again and hopefully he'll come visit ..we sure do miss his friendship and laughs...and now it's on to dinner time and it's Friday night Fish night...and we'll get to watch America's Got Talent cause we had to tape the episodes ...too much other stuff was on..

So that's my day and I hope yours was a lot better than mine..and those traveling stay safe and as always...God Bless...

PS...Thank YOU ONSTAR !!! 

4 comments:

  1. Love the new look and you made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ali, it's all in a days work :) I'm glad you had a good laugh...see I always without knowing bring happiness to others.. God Bless Zeee and Critters 3

      Delete
  2. At least you can laugh about it now....I sure did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizze... Mines not to reason Why ???? LOL I just go with the flow...and can't wait to see ya again when you get to Florida ...come visit ya hear !!! God Bless Zeee and Critters 3

      Delete