Friday, September 28, 2012

An Early Post This Here Friday

An Early post this here Friday..... I'm wiped out and need to just lean back and relax...did all my "to do lists" and have been up since 4am completing all the added "Surprises" gifted to me..Hahaha..Me and my big mouth !!!

At 4am I awoke and went right to the kitchen..How's that for eye openers.. I had two sheet cakes which had to be made for tonight's retirement party...one being the Banana Nut Bars with Brown Butter and the other being..my Brownie S'mores cake...with shaved chocolate bars hahaha..omg..the aromas coming out of my kitchen would have knocked you into...Gibber land..all that caffeine and sugar..HOLY MA-GILL-A-CUTTY...hahaha..

I had already the day before and before that made all the other goodies up..Lasagna Rollups both Spinach and Meat and made the Spinach and Mushroom Wheels ..(they still have to be put in the oven but are ready to go) and I made up Puff Pastry rollups with different jams..they are great treats and also did up the Cocktail Sauce as I bought the Shrimp already steamed and just needed to be chilled and put in my ice tray...

My work load was completed and the other gal not sure what she was making but hey, all I cared about was my part was done and so was I...will I ever want to look at all this food again..well not real soon I can tell ya that...

I joked with my girlfriend and told her this was my party ...like I retired to expire after this..putting a sign on my door.."Gone Fishing"...heck I don't think I could even cast a line ..LOL  only ones that I give..hahaha..

Glad I had no major issues this morning as my Critters ate ..Ms Reba pulled her walk around think a minute I may like it  I might like it.. I'll eat some and come back...she did eat 90% and Ms Abby cleaned up her mess hahaha..

I welcomed my recliner boy after I got done and made sure everything was on trays and ready for Ms Priss to come by and pick everything up...I am one happy camper let me tell ya... 

Party starts at 7pm and I'll be done by 8pm..hahaha.. no kidding I'm not good lasting long hours..not any more and I certainly don't mind excusing myself...cause I've got  a lot to do starting tomorrow..oh my stars..!!!

I have to start cooking for hubby while I'm leaving..after Ms Reba is done with her surgery...so I need to make double and triple batches of stuff..although hubby likes to cook..which let me tell ya that's really a big break..cause I remember the days when I'd cook for a month before I'd leave..Soups, Stews, Spaghetti Sauce, Chili, Pot Roasts with Gravy all packed up so all he had to do was heat and eat..oh yeah defrost LOL.. 

Well now he's given me a list of things he wants that his doesn't turn out  LOL but I keep working with him..he does make a mean Spaghetti Sauce as my God Mother Lena taught him an easier way..God Bless ya Momma Lena..LOL..

This coming week is a tough one as Ms Reba has her surgery on the 3rd of Oct..and I'm praying she does well...it's right in the pit of my stomach..so it was a good thing this week I was really busy...

That's about it other than I can't wait for my Rig to get home..boy she's sure gonna feel good to sit inside...I know I'm gonna need to dust for sure and wipe out the frig again with my Clorox and yep make sure no surprises...LOL

So that's about it other than keep us in your prayers if you will..as I keep you all in mine...Safe travels to all and as always God Bless...

Catch ya tomorrow If I can move LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment