Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Went on a Whim on Wednesday !

Went on a Whim on Wednesday !  Wow that was a mouthful...and so was my day... got up wee hours cause Mr Zeke pulled his half on and half off the bed routine...and whined about it...darling dear is losing his marbles lately.. Ms Abby done did a number on him and he can't forget it..cause I can't blame him.. The Snapper is quick !!!  LOL

Anyway off I went early to the stores and sang my House Wife Blues..goes sort of like this...Got in the Car..drove down the road ...got into a parking spot without a hitch...walked into the store...grab a cart and hummed up and down the isles singing those tunes...picked from here and there till my cart was filled then pulled into the lane and popped them out onto the conveyor belt on the counter to get checked out...loaded back into the cart out the door into the parking lot then into the car one by one...back into the car heading down the road pulled in the driveway to  unloaded from the  car one by one ..then on into the house I dragged to only lift out of the bags and put on the shelf...woe is me...I'm done myself !!!   LOL...Of course you need to hear the blues tune in your mind and tap that toe...:)

Yes, it rained off an on with thunder in the background...can it get any better than later on this afternoon the sun came out and gawd it was humid..Just love that feeling..but stayed in door with A/C running cause I'm not good in this swamp..LOL...well it felt like it..even the Critters were non active..mostly Zeke and Abby laying on the tile floor..Ms Reba well she's a horse of another color sort to speak...

Yes, she's a pain in the butt with this eating..but she did eat that crazy meal of liverwurst and bread with a little (oh this is awful) cheddar cheese and bread later on and then onto a hot dog ..OMG..and tonight French Fries...and she's a happy camper...but she's eating...strange as she is..and with a little bit of Nutri Cal which she now screams as I come near her...Too Bad Ms Reba !!!

Tonight watched Big Brother..Oh My Stars...poor Frank I just can't believe how gullible he is but it is what it is.. I mean Dan just knows how to play them so far...but you know there's always a twist in the making..HOPEFULLY... and now it's Football..yeppers, Giants and Cowboys..so as I lay in bed watching the game I'll probably fall asleep but hopefully I get to see some good plays...

Then there will be tomorrow and see what happens on Big Brother..can't wait..other than that.. I'm tired and can't wait for a little break in this weather..and gonna start making my list as to what I need to bring back to Florida...

Safe Travels all and as always...God Bless...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment