Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday, Sunday Foot Ball Games !

Sunday, Sunday, Foot Ball Games  !  Ah this is my favorite time of the year.. I'm a fall baby anyway so that's got me on a high before I start my day to begin with and waking up to cooler weather AMEN..now don't go thinking I'm into the Cold Weather (brrrrrrr) I don't mind chilly, just don't want that white stuff unless it's the color of my hair :)~

Morning I've had that "let's get er done" mode and I started making my meat loaf in the crock pot  for our Sunday dinner and hubby's lunches and then did a crock pot of Baked Potatoes for this weeks Baked Potato Soup..see I'm multi tasking and everyone always asks me "Why do you have so many crock pots"..ha.. my reply is as follows.. "When I'm in the mode of "let's cook" I put things together and all are going at the same time...hence I can lean back and watch the Games :)"...Yes, I'm lazy..but well think of it.. I still have to hustle to get it all together. hahaha..

Right now I even have a pot of Gravy on the stove..yep, and tomorrow I'll make a batch of meat balls up and get them in the freezer..remember it's foot ball season and who likes to miss them games..NOT ME !!!  and it's fix what ya want LOL.. 

Ms Reba surprised me this after noon guess it was the aroma of the meat loaf cause she was hungry.. I've been stressing as I know these signs are never good and I'm a wimp when it comes to this..so she wanted and I picked out the onions and peppers and she ate 2 pieces...WOW that was a lot for her..now we'll see how later on goes...cause I've been down this road.. I mean if she'd eat it.. I'd make her, her own meat loaf...heck I cook for my critters so what's the diff if it's meat loaf..course I'd shove some veggies in and a little bit of her dry food..hey, gotta sneak it in some how...:)

Tonight is Big Brother..and I'm ready too..I mean it's getting to the end and it gets really raunchie..oh do I love it .. I mean you have to be able to lie on a minutes notice and Mr Dapper Dan has proven himself to be "King of the Hill" and if he does make it to the end.. he then deserves them Bucks !!! 

Well, I need to wander back in the kitchen and give that pot a stir..the smells in the house today are heavenly...better than perfume  LOL   Oh and I did make a batch of laundry detergent up and found a good one for floor cleaner ..we'll see if I get ambitious enough.. but I like steam cleaning my floors hence no labor involved...hahaha..see I told ya I'm lazy ..

Those traveling..be safe and enjoy those wonderful colors that are starting to change.. God's paint brush at work !!!

God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment