Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Almost Forgot Tuesday

Almost forgot it was Tuesday...but how could I... I mean I woke up and did my chores and played the game of food for your life with Ms Reba then had my lists of things I needed to make for some one's retirement party that I got (well kind a sorta got sucked into) self volunteered without realizing  when I said, "sure I'll help"..Momma always use to tell us as kids, "Don't say yes, until you know what you are agreeing too"...did I remember that???? NO!!!

So today I made two pans of Lasagna Roll ups..one Spinach and the other with meat so that's in the freezer and next I have to make two sheet cakes...one will be Banana Nut Bars with Brown Butter Frosting and the other will be a Chocolate Brownie Cake with Marsh mellow fluff and sprinkled with Graham Cracker crumbs with shaved chocolate...gawd I'm hungry writing this...

Morning went fine and Ms Reba did eat breakfast ..took her awhile but she ate and then it was on with the show of getting my lists done..Still haven't called on the motor home yet and that will be something I will do perhaps on Friday.

Got to take a break and a little nap as my 4am wakes ups drag me by 2pm so I usually just  lean back in the recliner and watch a little tv or perhaps just close my eyes..cause I know Mr Zeke is gonna tap me at 3pm..it's a done deal.

Tonight is The Voice again and also Dancing with the Stars and again have to record one and watch the other...goodness when these shows are on at the same time we toss for it..hahaha..

So that's about it other than now getting the anxious feeling to head south and get in my other house and get my windows done and plants going..have to also make sure I plants some herbs in small pots.. I sure do love my fresh herbs plus hate paying such high prices for stuff..

It's that time again so I'll say..."Safe Travels and most of all.. God Bless"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment