Monday, September 10, 2012

OH what a Monday Morning !

Oh what a Monday Morning !  Mine of course started wee bit early as I had several things I needed to get done...like go to the Rice Fields...LOL  someone asked me what was that all about..well make it simple I have to make a huge pot of rice and mixed veggies for my Critters that I have enough for at least a week..as it was I made enough for 9 days..and that's a big pot of rice  LOL...mixing in the veggies then putting it up in containers to be ready for those darling critters..who gobble it down like no tomorrow..aaaaaah the joys of cooking for me 4 legged family...

Got that all done by 6am and then on to the next chore which was open up the big bag of dry food and putting that up in containers..all so it makes it simple for me to mix food..yeah I have this system that drives everyone bonkers..a little bit of this and a little bit of that..but I feel if you have something that works well...Don't change it !!!

Next I was on to making a batch of waffles as my freezer was getting empty..(oh my stars) and then it was time to feed the crew..gawd and I haven't had my coffee yet...but I did ...I finally got my cup and sat for a few minutes while hubby raced down the stairs..said "Hello" zip, zing and fling out the door...Okie dokie smokie see ya tonight at dinner time :)

Then I proceeded to make up my critters ear medicine..Yes, I make my own.. I mean I've been doing this for years even got my vet hooked on it..and told him.."if yours don't work try mine "  so he did..and guess what.. If his don't work he has them trying mine Hahaha...What can I say... ?????

Now here it is almost dinner time where has the time gone... Getting ready to feed my Critters and then move on to making dinner for hubby and I... it's Chicken Parm with Pasta a green Salad and 5 minute Ice cream with a vanilla wafer for when we watch.. The Voice !!!

Yep, that is back on and I see by the looks of all the programs coming back that there's gonna be a lot of record now see later happening..cause several are on at the same time and also FOOT BALL>...and in my house..the F B comes first ...:)  along with goodies..so you know some one's got to do a touch down...

That's my story and I'm stickin to it today and then we'll be movin on for tomorrow..cause it's just around the bend...

Checking my calendar and I have 2 Doc appointments this week..one up at the hospital for my Mammo on Wed and the other for the Cardio Doc on Frid..well not too bad cause I have some errands I can do on the way back from both...

So on with the show..get a long little doggie cause it's that time...Those on the road keep safe and as always..God Bless....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment