Monday, September 17, 2012

What will Monday bring us ?

What will Monday bring us ?   After having a little rough go last night I wondered what will it be like tomorrow... I mean I am so worried about Ms Reba and trying to handle the fact that life is all about changes that happen.
Things that are really not in our control..

Sure we may think they are...but if you stop and think about things...and how they unfold...we say, "We can't change the past (which is true) but can only control our future"...but can we ?.. I mean we can guide it some what but not actually change things ..for in our life things happen that we can not control.

Here I go on this kick again.. guess I get kind of into the reality of our lives..the meaning of what's happening...see I've been this path before when I begin to worry about the "What ifs "  I try to reason as to "Why" and then I go into these questions of the "Who do you believe"...see what I mean..

Guess it's a way for me to control my emotions and handle the stress and say to myself, "These issues are totally a part of life's expectations"...golly do I hear any little "tingling sounds" or perhaps some incense burning LOL 

Getting back to what my morning was like...(tend to flow with the breeze here) it was ok..I mean Ms Reba surprise me and ate all of what I put on her plate..which was, meat loaf crumbled and heated to take the chill out and a part of a pill pocket with her meds in and a few baco bits...and I was happy to see that ..but I know she is hungry...

Later she again wanted something and for the life of me..she wanted my plain doughnut so I broke a few pieces up and she ate that and has been content..me I'm a little jittery knowing that she has to have surgery..but it's a MUST..

Tonight I haven't figured what to feed her ..so what ever we make she'll most likely have some...but it's not a full day for the meds to be working right any way...

I'm kind of mentally exhausted just from worry...and it seems lately I've been getting into this mode more..and that I'm not liking...but it is what it is..and I guess I'll have to figure out how I can relax..

Made an appointment for my blood work on line with Quest ..that was pretty simple and boy I got an early one too...hubby says, "Just go up there and sit and wait and they'll work ya in"..NO THANKS...I'll make appointment then I know I don't have to wait...(hopefully)..

5:30pm
 
Just now finished feeding the Critters and gave Ms Reba her baytril with her dinner....1/2 slice meat loaf crumbled with a spoon full of Liverwurst and some bacos and she ate it all..and then ate half a charcoal biscuit crumbled...

Eventually as she continues (again eating) I'll slowly attempt to add her dry food in...a little at a time..cause this is extremely rich ...really to rich of a diet to think about..but it's getting her to eat...and I'm trying to feel more relaxed as I watch her..

You see every time I put that plate down I gasp and try to take small breathes as I get so tight in my chest worrying.. I know it's crazy but it's who and what I am about..

What a heavy weight just lifted now I can relax tonight..as I'm doing these baby steps with Ms Reba too...and I just saw her go to the door..she now stays by the door waiting on "the man" to come home..she actually comes alive as she knows he stops at the store and always has something good coming in ...she's no fool and he makes sure he gets her something too...:) Yes we are both that way with our critters ..even when Medusa was a live she would get that big head rub and she's wait for it too...

Yep, hubby misses her and I see him time to time stop by her big cage and just look in...sad as she was with us the whole time through all kinds of critters too...I know as soon as he can, hubby will find him another ..not sure what kind..although I keep telling him I'll bring one home but I think this is something he wants to do himself..

Tonight is "The Voice" so we'll be watching that as we lean back..I didn't plan on much for dinner tonight so it's..quick fix chilli dawgs LOL..I sure hope he had a good lunch... I was just to down in the dumps to even want to cook...

Ok, now I need to make myself look a little together..and just keep thanking the Lord I'm making it through and so is Ms Reba..

To all of you I pray as you travel across our great country (those in the USA) and for those from foreign soil..Stay Safe 

God Bless

 

No comments:

Post a Comment