Tuesday, September 18, 2012

HuH ! A Stormy Tuesday

HuH!  A Stormy Tuesday...Oh my Stars !!!!  Morning was a bit of a  quick pace ..I mean we had rain wee hours and Ms Reba woke me up..she was "Hungry" so with that it is..Do it while the going is good ...so I did at 6am she was in my face and I have the pictures to prove it too :)

Now she didn't eat "her" food but mine...and I even got a little rice and veggies mixed in which she ate it and get this..a half of a plain doughnut..OH YEAH.. I almost asked her if she would prefer it dipped ? ..

Got her meds in to..which as those of you who have critters can understand how much of a pain that can be ...and then some too..but we managed to get er' done :)

On towards afternoon the winds started to get moving..I was chatting with Paulette and ooops lost power...didn't even say..Bye Bye...but I'm sure Paulette knew as the storm was also moving into her area as well..

I hurried up and got what I needed to get done as I figure we'll be having that on and off again type service...heavens knows what else..so  I made sure I got the Critters fed ...

Hubby called said, "He was on his way home coming up the Jersey Turnpike to avoid the traffic in Philly..."  Oh boy...I tried to tell him he'd be better staying where he was till after the storm passed through..but okie dokie and pray he'll be ok..

Don't know if we'll be even able to watch TV...lol yeah cause you know lately when we have any kind of bad weather out everything goes...don't know why lately cause we've never had that...I mean all the years I've lived here this is a "New Thing"...wonder if they changed the "grid"..????

So with that I'm gonna post Ms Reba's pictures so you all can get a kick out of the faces and antics...sure wished i would have taken it in video...next time..but this ole gal is a hoot from the get go..and by the way..she's wearing her Pj's  Leopard style LOL..

Those traveling stay safe and as always...God Bless

Here comes Ms Reba :)

Are you listening to me?

I want what you have !

I see it !

I want it now !!!!

I'm ready :)






 

No comments:

Post a Comment