Thursday, September 20, 2012

Having a Withdrawal on Thursday :)

Having a Withdrawal on Thursday :) that is correct it's give my blood ....sorta willingly...but more like I have too .. So I did that Fasting thingy last night and watched Survivor, recorded the Xfactor, and then watched later Big Brother while the Voice also was being recorded...What a NIGHT..and 

The winner of Big Brother was Ian..now he wasn't my choice however he played some what of a game ..more like being the "sneak"...but Dapper Dan who is now known and Dirty Dapper Dan played a game of ruthlessness..(is there such a person none the less word) He swore on anything he could rest his mitts on..and by golly those people followed him to the "T"..what can ya say..."they were gullible, the wanted the easy way of winning "  ???  dunno but one thing they showed their dislike by not voting for Dan..1 vote for Dan was from Danielle...of course he lead her completely around...and then the 6 votes when straight to Ian..so that's it..the end !!!

Now getting back to my morning episode with Ms Reba..a no win situation she wouldn't eat no way no way..so I figured when I got done at the Lab I'd head on over to the Grocery store which I did...and picked up a few tiny cans of Caesar's...

Got to the Lab and there was no waiting..I'm liking this so far...and then a young woman came out and asked a few questions and zip we were in the office and I was sitting in the chair...The next part isn't that easy as this young woman was new...How do I know, you ask ?   LOL..well, she tried several times in fact she blew one vein and was starting on another...HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS...I squirmed and I made jokes and then finally I said, "You can't do any more ..get someone that knows what they are doing..practice on Oranges " she looked at me like I was a crazy woman.. and i probable had that road rage look in my face...but my arm was ready to fall off..and as I looked I had this huge purple looking spot.UH OH... don't want no repeats either...another lady came in the room and wham bam..I was done and out of there....I don't think I said to much after that and I was out the door..

When I got back from the store I quickly opened the little tiny cute can and cut things up in little pieces and Ms Reba went over sniffed and then ate...she ate half and that was pretty good...now if only she will continue..:) Pretty please !!!

Tonight we will watch the Xfactor and kind of chill out..have crock pot going with country ribs bbq and some cole slaw...took rolls out of the freezer so by time hubby gets home we should be good to go...and I sure could use the rest...hahaha..

Gonna lean back for an hour and then attempt to get a move on afterwards..

So make it simple..Sure hope you all have a great day and RELAX..

Safe Travels to All..and above all...God Bless..  

No comments:

Post a Comment