Monday, September 3, 2012

Twas a Labor of Love on Monday :)

Twas a Labor of Love on Monday :) ...gawd to I love to play on words..or haven't ya noticed ????   but it really was as this morning I had many things to get done...Like wake up you sleepy head as hubby and I watched a movie and didn't get to bed until almost midnight..and for us...well it was a late night..(omg I can't believe how we use to stay up so late, what happened ...simple..we got older :( )...so we dragged this morning and I had lots of things to get done..

Had to deal with Ms Reba again..she's off her liking something on to another like..OH LORDY HELP ME !...and then I had some apples so I needed to do something with them and I whipped (yep that's right) up a Jewish Apple Cake..(some how I don't get where it's Jewish unless it came from a Jewish person????) any way after that ..the house aromas were awesome..and then I jumped into the "Rice Fields"  yep it was that time again... as I had got a big jump yesterday in cooking a huge pot of chicken breast up..

Hubby had to do some work so he went up to his den and did his thing while I was speaking in my native language again.. but I always do when I've got lots of things to do and running out of space..OMG.. I'm so spoiled by my kitchen in Florida cause I set that up to work easily...and home here..well hubby took over since I'm gone..and can't find a blessed thing or is it broken...(don't wanna go there )...hahahaha

It's raining off and on and I had planned to have steaks on the grill so looks like I'll do them in my cast iron skillets..and as soon as I get done with my last chore I'm gonna call it quits for the day...LOL..Yeah it's Labor day alright.. the Labor of Love >>>>

Watched Big Brother last night and Shame on Frank..again he should have revealed to Ian (as Ian won the HOH) how Dapper Dan sold Ian out...but we'll see cause you know Big Brother ain't gonna let their "Hot" shot go..not that easy...hahaha..

Tonight well not sure what's even on..other than maybe we'll watch another Netflix movie...I've downloaded a few and am liking that set up..streaming if you have a good internet connection works fantastic...

Also getting ready to start the count down on heading to Florida...yep, have those tubs set up and getting my list together as we get closer... also crossing my fingers that my RV dealer has everything done..no last minute deals...cause that's always a mess..but at least again I don't have lots to do ..just like to at least get in and clean up the rig..from sitting them babies gather more dust...and make sure my bedding in clean...

Tomorrow I have to take a run over to Wally World..yeah I have to bit that bullet and get a few things..and also need to start on some projects and finish one I've been working on for ages.. I just haven't been in the mood to even bother with anything...

Anxious to hear from one of our forum Sistah's Dawn as she's ventured out and headed to Oklahoma...and she'll set up her blog and I'll tag it here to follow her Adventures as well...

That's about it other than I'm getting those On the Road "Hitch Itch"...LOL

Stay Safe those traveling and as always God Bless.......

No comments:

Post a Comment