Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Whopping Saturday . First Day Of Fall

A Whopping Saturday..The First Day of Fall...Yippee!  I mean I'm excited cause this is my time of the year ...I love it, love it.. and seeing all the trees turn color..omg!  it's God's paint brush at work..and of course my favorite Holiday ..Halloween..lordy I love seeing those little kids all dressed up and chanting..Trick or Treat Smell my feet give me something good to eat !!!  LOL..

See I'm still a kid at heart and I so enjoy watching others have fun and those fantastic get ups.. I mean some of these momma's put these kids in some dynamite outfits..

Now as for yesterday my day was a happy one.. I mean Ms Reba made my day..she ATE..yes indeedy..she was so into her food... I tried another container of Cesar's Gourmet Fillets of Prime Rib (really) and only gave her half cause she's been a pip on anything..and everything..and she licked first then started chowing down and cleaned her plate.. I was gonna give her more but felt I'd save the other half for dinner time cause I needed to add some rice and veggies..just all meat isn't good enough.. so later at dinner time I added the rice and veggies and some bacos..just in case..and she done did it..she cleaned that plate..at first she walked around it..hahaha..oh and yes, I warmed it up..cause this gal ain't a eating anything cold...

As our dinner time came which we had Flounder she wanted it..so I cut up a piece of that and she was begging for more..holy cow she was driving us bonkers but hey, I was tickled pink...and as I said to huybb, "I sure hope this is the start of her coming back to normal"..

Last night we watched The Xfactor which I recorded and also the Inn of the Sixth Happiness..what a great picture ..and then it was lights out for me cause I could barely keep my eyes opened...

Morning for me was GREAT !  Yes, Ms Reba was hungry and was telling me the whole time I was mixing the rice and veggies into this Filet Minon  (hahaha) I'm telling ya I bought several little containers of all the beef mixtures that I thought would sound like she'd eat it..and so far so good..a little slow on the take off but now enjoying and wanting more..which is great but I'm still slowly increasing the uptake with a few things she needs to have..soon it will be an attempt to add her dry food (of course ground) into her food ..but easy does it..and I'm sitting back watching her..

Hubby went off to do his errands and I put Country Ribs on in the Crock Pot..I was gonna make a Stew but think I'll do that for Monday night dinner..make up some bread to go along with it...That means the Bread Machine and Crock Pot are gonna unite together again :)   such wonderful music ..as I lean back and take a breather...LOL

Made some mini loaves of Banana Nut Blueberry breads which I'll put in the freezer for grab and run ...and need to make up a breakfast strata for tomorrow... I like those and simple make ahead deals..I can pop that in the oven while hubby is at church and when he comes home it's brunch :)  so now you got a jump start on what's for Brunch on Sunday..

Well Ms Reba was a fuss pot tonight for her dinner....it was like tug and torture but she kept coming on back and eating a little each time..I'm not really sure what this is about..other than she wants what I have... so I just left her plate down for a bit ..took it up and then a little  later set it back down...gawd she's a pistol..she did mange to eat majority of it..then that was it..so ok we'll see how it goes tomorrow..as I keep tugging away myself.

Tonight again we'll watch movies as I've got a few that I recorded and I also need to set up my TV at the house here that Hubby can stream from the computer as well.. I have it set up on the Ipad when we are on the road too..just need that Internet connection and Netflix or Amazon does it's thing .

Told hubby that's what I'm getting him for Christmas..and I pad..yeppers this way we can Face Talk each other and that will help..cause it does get really hard on both of us..and seeing each other...even if we have to point every now and then LOL..but at least we can get more visual..So that's a done deal...

Now it's time for me and Critters as hubby is already zonked out to hit that big bed..boy it's gonna feel great tonight...and I love them flannel sheets and cool nights..makes sleeping so much better...but don't like them shocker wake ups..to freezing cold..brrrrrrrrrrrrr Night All !

Safe Travels to All and as always God Bless...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment